Long Cyclers! Please help

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by hereitgoes, Jan 27, 2011.

1. hereitgoes

hereitgoes TTC #1

My last AF - 40 days, one before that - 47, before that - 42..
    Benn opk'ing since cd14 and got smiley on cd 16 (thinking now it was an LH surge)
    still opk'ing .. nothing
    on CD 27 .... is it too late for me to ov?
    CM changing all the time. Temps this morn have dropped from last few days

I am close to tears here... I just cant figure things out at all :cry:
    Please help x

2. felix

felix Member

I've had a 60 day cycle, then 52 currently on day 43 I think ( Ive lost track). I've just had a friend announce she was pregnant then she went for her scan she thought she was 13 weeks based on her last period, but it turns out she was only 9, she ovulated much later in her cycle than she thought. I'm holding on to that story to keep me going this month.
    I don't really know about opks or temping I've never done either. Do you keep a chart? if you post it someone might be able to have a look for you and explain whats going on.
    Don't cry hun, the last thing you want is to stress yourself (I know, I know, much easier said than done).

3. mushy1981

mushy1981 Well-Known Member

my cycles were a right bitch until i started AC (vitex angus cactus!) went from 40/65 days right down to my latest which is exactly 28 days!!!! Am over the moon with the results even ov'd on day 14/15 too which is sooooo good for me. Try it I would defo recco. Still to fall preggers but am hoping feb will be the month which is my 30th b/day.

Clare x

4. w8ing4bean

w8ing4bean Well-Known Member

heya hun, since my m/c a year ago my cycles have ranged from 47 days to 120 something days!! no sign of ovulation. now started AC, hoping for a shorter cycle and to ovulate in the next few days