long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

F

foquita

my last cycle was 56 days and I'm on CD13 of my new cycle, who knows how long it'll last!

I was thinking it would be nice if all us girls with long cycles could stick together and give each other a bit of support :D

I'm taking it easy this month after thinking I had ovulated on CD22 last month then missing my actual ovulation! so for me it's agnus castus and EPO, and just BDing at least every second day to cover us :)

looking forward to hearing everyone else's stories!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay hello some fellow lovely long cycle people!!
Well I came off BCP in August my first cycle was 44 days and I'm not really sure if I ovulated at wasn't tracking but I possibly did as remember some EWCM at some point but :shrug: who knows!

I am currently on CD 31 and charting/using OPK no sign of ovulating yet so this cycle will be even longer :cry: I just feel so down heartened by it! Having no symptoms of ovulating my CM is still creamy not even watery yet :(

Yay hello some fellow lovely long cycle people!!
Well I came off BCP in August my first cycle was 44 days and I'm not really sure if I ovulated at wasn't tracking but I possibly did as remember some EWCM at some point but :shrug: who knows!

I am currently on CD 31 and charting/using OPK no sign of ovulating yet so this cycle will be even longer :cry: I just feel so down heartened by it! Having no symptoms of ovulating my CM is still creamy not even watery yet :(

know exactly how you feel, that's why I thought it would be good for us to have a thread to vent/ask advice/whatever :)

I wasn't tracking my first cycle off BCP (came off it in April) either so it just felt sooo long, I was getting really depressed and then AF came at the start of June and I imagined that I would have a normal length cycle next time...I was wrong :haha:
look on the bright side , you're at least closer to ovulation than you were on CD1, and getting closer every day :hugs:

I have a question because I have longer cycles. I went to my FS the other day and they tested my progesterone and told me that it was elevated so that I did ovulate and to expect my AF in a week or 2. I'm wondering if I could still be BDing to try since I did ovulate but haven't gotten my AF yet ... ?

Thanks!

I have a question because I have longer cycles. I went to my FS the other day and they tested my progesterone and told me that it was elevated so that I did ovulate and to expect my AF in a week or 2. I'm wondering if I could still be BDing to try since I did ovulate but haven't gotten my AF yet ... ?

Thanks!

as far as I know there's only a 12-24 hour window after ovulation so you might have missed it? you could always just keep practising though for next cycle hehe :)

if you are in your LP, and it sounds like you are, there is no chance of getting pregnant because you've already ovulated.

good news that you have ovulated though :D

my cycle is all over the place and is seeming to get longer and longer - while I am no 56 day cycle - my last one was 42 days - I have no idea when I am ovulating trying to narrow it down using the test for LH surge - in fact I am making another post about those tests today :)
I am on CD10

good luck and baby dust to all

my cycle is all over the place and is seeming to get longer and longer - while I am no 56 day cycle - my last one was 42 days - I have no idea when I am ovulating trying to narrow it down using the test for LH surge - in fact I am making another post about those tests today :)
I am on CD10

good luck and baby dust to all

only 3 days behind me, hope we ovulate at a reasonable time this month! :D

I think my cycles are getting shorter as the last one was about 70 days I think!

Hello! I'm currently on cd 44 and my last cycle was 80 days long. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday , hoping to get clomid and provera.

Hi,
I'm on cd20 of an average 40 day cycle although they can be anything from 29-49 days (only ever had a 29 day one once) usually in the late 30s-40s.
I'm just dtd as much as possible to cover ovulation as I don't chart, but it's tiring x

I'm on CD 7 of a God-only-knows-how-long cycle, haha. Last one was 47 days, but they've been getting progressively longer since I stopped taking BC in early May.

So although we're currently NTNP until January/February, I thought I'd post here as I'm still charting cycles and we're not really NOT trying either. =)

ashknowsbest-.where in nj are you? I grew up in Bergen County but now live in essex county for school.

My last three cycles were 120, 77 and 20 days. The last one I took agnus castus and I'm hoping it kick started something as I'm always long and irregular.

Allyson....you cut that cycle by 100 days!!! Hope it all works out for u x

I'm so glad to see this thread. I am usually one that ovulates around CD17 and am having my first long cycle in ages, complete with multiple +OPK surges that mean nothing.

Hi - I am new to TTC i have a LO and would like another! I came off the BCP 3 weeks ago and waiting for AF. Last time i came off the pill to have my LO i waited 5months for a period.....hope its not as long this time. whats the LP? lutel phase???! Is that the time after OV until your period?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->