long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

:hi: fellow long cycle ladies!

I am cd61 and not sure when I will ovulate as my cycles are really really long 190+ days was my last one :sad2:
I am currently not taking anything but I will do if and when I come on

Good luck ladies with getting your BFP's :dust::dust:

Xx

Hi girls,
I'm also having imaginary cramps!! It's weird sometimes I feel like I'm having them and get happy I might ovulate...but then the - OPK brings me back down to earth with a massive BUMP!

I'd love to see a OPK that was positive I think I'd be as happy as seeing a BFP lol!!

thanks for answering my question & for the welcome!

sorry for being ignorant but i know nothing about cycles at all.....so my question is if you have a long cycle say for instance 45 days.....is it usual to ovulate after 14 days and have a long LP or to not ovulate untill 14 days before the period? Does that make sense?

Also - where can you buy agnus castus from? health food shops?

thanks you very much i am picking stuff up slowly!!

rihanna- Yup, the long cycle is due to that fact that our bodies are taking longer to release an egg. For the most part, your luteal phase stays the same +/- 1-2 days at the most.

I got Vitex at the health food store.

I woke up disappointed today. I was sure I ovulated yesterday (finally) and my temp was the lowest it has ever been. I don't have much for fertile fluid today. I normally get my AF on CD31 and here I am still waiting to ovulate. I have let it get me really down this weekend.

Also - where can you buy agnus castus from? health food shops?

thanks you very much i am picking stuff up slowly!!

yep and you can get it online :D I got mine from holland and barratt. I don't know if I'm imagining it but I feel my mood is a lot better in general! time will tell whether or not it helps with my cycle length - I had some watery CM today and its only CD16 :D

:hugs:

Agnus castus has worked really well for me, it shortened my last cycle dramatically, to just 20 day (my lp is 9 days, don't know if it's too short? I'm waiting this cycle to double check) my problem is that my AF this cycle is still the same ( coming up to 8 days) and I'm entering my ff fertile 3 days. Do I still BD? Even though I'm on AF? Sk confused.
I've also been much less moody this cycle and last. Wonder herb!

rihanna- Yup, the long cycle is due to that fact that our bodies are taking longer to release an egg. For the most part, your luteal phase stays the same +/- 1-2 days at the most.

I got Vitex at the health food store.

I woke up disappointed today. I was sure I ovulated yesterday (finally) and my temp was the lowest it has ever been. I don't have much for fertile fluid today. I normally get my AF on CD31 and here I am still waiting to ovulate. I have let it get me really down this weekend.

so sorry you're down :hugs: what made you think you ovulated yesterday? you can get several patches of fertile fluid through your cycle, that's what happens with me! I know its easier said than done but try not to stress about it, is it just the uncertainty that is getting you down about this long cycle? or are you worried that it means something bad? :kiss:

Agnus castus has worked really well for me, it shortened my last cycle dramatically, to just 20 day (my lp is 9 days, don't know if it's too short? I'm waiting this cycle to double check) my problem is that my AF this cycle is still the same ( coming up to 8 days) and I'm entering my ff fertile 3 days. Do I still BD? Even though I'm on AF? Sk confused.

are you just following FF predictions for your fertile period? if so I wouldn't pay much attention to that because it differs from person to person :) you could use OPKs to pinpoint ovulation maybe? I haven't tried them myself yet so don't really know how they work but loads of other people do. I'm just BDing every other day and that'll hopefully cover us!

:hi: fellow long cycle ladies!

I am cd61 and not sure when I will ovulate as my cycles are really really long 190+ days was my last one :sad2:
I am currently not taking anything but I will do if and when I come on

Good luck ladies with getting your BFP's :dust::dust:

Xx

hiya Paula :)

190 days is sooo long, hope the time flies in for you :) :hugs:

Hey ladies, I will join you, my last cycle was 38 days and the one before that was 56 :)

Hey ladies, I will join you, my last cycle was 38 days and the one before that was 56 :)

hello and welcome kittylady :D how many DPO are you now? have you tried anything to shorten them or get them more regular?

are you just following FF predictions for your fertile period? if so I wouldn't pay much attention to that because it differs from person to person :) you could use OPKs to pinpoint ovulation maybe? I haven't tried them myself yet so don't really know how they work but loads of other people do. I'm just BDing every other day and that'll hopefully cover us!
Yeah, basically that's what I'm doing. I'll wait till AF stops and then BD every other day. Hope fully I'll catch a nice little eggy this month. I haven't had a positive on an opk yet but they got a little darker so I'm thinking I missed my peak last cycle. I'll keep trying with those too.

I got my bloods drawn today!! I wont know the results till tomorrow but I hope my progesterone comes back good!

I've got my fingers crossed for you tryinfor1 :D let us know how you get on!

I'm CD17, so excited to see how long my cycle is this time, especially because of the agnus castus!

I had watery CM yesterday, I've only been recording CM that's really noticeable, I.e. I've not been going looking for it but if it's there it's there :haha: tmi, sorry!

I'm on Agnus Castus too but haven't really noticed any difference this cycle (CD 36 and no ovulation yet) but I think it can take 3 months to get into your system. My CM seems all over the place which I think is BCP still coming out my system or just my body trying to produce its own hormones because one day its watery then its creamy again! Got my fx'd for you though foquita!
Trying to not stress and take things easy as worrying won't help!

How is everyone doing? Im on cd 27 but i only stopped the pill 27 days ago so i know it could be a while yet!

I didnt realize I had forgot to put my results.

My progesterone came back 17.2! OVULATION!

Now I am 10dpo and got a :bfn: on a test this morning.. hoping it is still too early to test.

10DPO is still well early so there's plenty of time yet! :D

I'm CD20 so if my cycle is as long as last one I've only got 36 days to go! :happydance:

CD 38 and no sign of ovulation! WAKE UP OVARIES!! Lol x

Hey ladies,

I am CD 39 and I had what I thought were signs of ovulation between CD32 and CD35 not sure which could have been the day lol

Anyway according to my "woman log" on my phone I should have ovulated around CD30 so it is possible to have been the days when I thought I had signs......cramping on CD32 and on day 35 I had a really strange pulling sensation that only lasted a couple of seconds. Felt like it does when a baby kicks you from inside lol.

Today on CD39 I've had blood tinged CM its red blood but had been brown tinged yesterday. It's been really watery too ( sorry if TMI )
It's certainly not what I would call spotting, as its only in the cm, not coming of its own accord sorta thing..

Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"