long cycles support thread :) the yelping vaginas club! (closed group)

AF got me today..Im out. :(

Hopefully we will catch it on our next clomid cycle!

Still meg on the opk s for me but I think I may just discard them. I have a sneaking suspicion I ov'ed again and dtd at the right time. I really hope it's our month, oh's cousins have come down this weekend and I'm so missing my nieces and nephews.

Thanks. :)

I am just so happy the clomid did what it was supposed to and that my lp was 12 days. Definitely makes me happy.

AF got me today..Im out. :(

Hopefully we will catch it on our next clomid cycle!

:hugs: Sorry about AF! But just think, now you know that CLomid works for you, and about when you will ovulate, which will make it that much easier to catch the egg next cycle!! :thumbup:

Thanks... :hugs:

You are more than right! Just wish we wouda caught first cycle. Lol

Maybe you were just waiting for me to be on MY first cycle of Clomid, so we could get out BFPs together?! :haha: How sweet of you! :winkwink:

WELL DUH!!!! Thats what it was for sure! haha

when do you start clomid!?!? How exciting!!

I don't even know...maybe you shouldn't wait for me. :rofl:

Assuming that AF starts for real tomorrow I'm going to call my dr to schedule my hsg, and BEG BEG BEG to start Clomid before the hsg but I'm not feeling too hopeful she's going to go for it. We'll see! :shrug:

DO you think she is gonna start tomorrow? Are you spotting or anything? I apparently spot before AF shows. Didnt know that but I spotted with provera and spotted yesterday. It was a really interesting thing to find out. Sorry.. that was a random thought. Lol

I hope she allows you to use it! I start taking it again on tuesday. Hopefully the side effects wont be horrible!

Yes I've been spotting since Friday. Aaahhhh I'm so anxious for FULL FLOW! Hahahaha. Crazy! :wacko: I usually spot for like a day before starting anyway, so this is kind of normal, just a little longer. How many times have you taken Provera?? From what I've read, most girls get AF like 3-4 days after stopping it I think. I stopped on Thursday.

Hi ladies,
Well I'm a little confused....AF seems to have shown up (on CD 40) which is quite a relief (4 days shorter than last cycle). However I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate this month...take a look at my chart. Had no temp rise or positive OPK's... which worries me as what does that mean... AF but no ovulation!?! Is this normal! x

Hi ladies,
Well I'm a little confused....AF seems to have shown up (on CD 40) which is quite a relief (4 days shorter than last cycle). However I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate this month...take a look at my chart. Had no temp rise or positive OPK's... which worries me as what does that mean... AF but no ovulation!?! Is this normal! x

Hey there! I know that it is possible to get a period without ovulating (though I'm not sure about the how's and why's), and that it happens to many women occasionally, and is totally normal. I agree, by your chart it doesn't look like you ovulated. I wouldn't worry about it yet, but keep tracking your cycles and if it looks like you aren't ovulating, then definitely talk to your doctor. Have you gotten positive opks before, or was this your first cycle using them??

Yes it is called an anovulatory cycle, when you dont ovulate but your body thinks you do so you bleed. IDK what causes it.. actually nobody does. They cant figure out why it happens but they just know it does and that if it happens like once or twice a year it is normal but more than that it isnt.

Lisa,

I only took provera once. I took 10mg for 7 days and spotted the fourth day and got af during midnight between the fourth and fifth day. I bet you are super excited to see her! Cant say that I am not gutted I didnt get a bfp but I had a 27 day cycle which is way better than the 120 days I had before!

Wow....what I would give for a 27 day cycle!!! My shortest cycle since coming off bcp a year ago was 37 days. The longest, obviously, is my current! :dohh: Bummed about hitting the one year mark, but trying to remind myself that since I've only had like 5 cycles, it really doesn't count. Haha.

Did you take provera?

I am really lucky actually. My dr helped me after not ovulating for four months and he said the only reason he was helping me so early was because I had been a patient there for a few years so they knew my cycles were wacky and that it was gonna be a problem when I came off birth control. I am so so grateful though! I thought they were gonna take one look at me and tell me to get lost, mostly because of my age.

BUt they were so excited and happy and supportive. He said he WILL get me pregnant (that sounds creepy but I mean he meant he IS gonna get me pregnant not HE is gonna get me pregnant. Lol) so I am pretty happy! lol

you are so lucky tryinfor1, hope my doctors are as good as yours :)

baby nurse I would just keep temping and doing OPKs next cycle and if you don't ovulate again you have loads of stuff to show the doctor!

I feel like I'm going to get AF any time now, I don't even know if I've ovulated yet but I hope so! I'm only CD24 though so I doubt it :( I feel mild cramps and just that kind of 'full' feeling in that area, also really bloated. I will be so happy if I have ovulated this early!

typical if I have ovulated in the only period of time when we didn't BD!

Thanks ladies...well I'm a bit confused as its disappeared again now! Sorry for the tmi but it was brown like start of af and I needed a pad but now it seems to have stopped so not sure what is going on! I feel a little bloated but no other pms symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->