Long irregular cycles, help needed!

I no what you mean I'd like shorter cycles too!! X

Did you have long cycles with James Hun? And did you get your BFP early or late? Could be a slow riser!

I did, so much so that I didn't even think to test till I was like almost 9 weeks. I had had a couple normal 30ish day cycles and then went a couple months without. Didn't really think anything of it till I was telling a friend of mine that I was having a hard time eating cuz everything literally went right thru me. She suggested I test cuz that was one of her symptoms with one of her pregnancies. And sure enough... so I don't know if I would have had an earlier positive. I'm hoping its just a slow riser. Today my temp went up highest it has ever been in any month I have been temping. Praying it's a good sign!

I'm one of the unlucky ones that vitex didnt help. in fact I suspect it delayed my ovulation. however I can definitely recommend maca! Last cycle I ov'd on CD 26 and this time with maca it was CD 18 :)

Wow the higher temp sounds promising Hun! Take a test :D

Superfrizbee what's maca?

Got both AC and Vit B today so have started them, two AC twice a day and one VB twice a day, fxd we see a change this cycle!

Thanks, I'm gonna try to hold off till Monday. Make sure today's temp wasn't a fluke.

Fx'd you notice a difference taking those! Keep us updated.

I like maca because it helps hormone balance (needed for effective cycles) without actually containing hormones like things like vitex. However although vitex didnt work for me loads of people swear by it so it's worth a try?)

Here is some info on maca - https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

I buy mine as organic capsules from Rainforest Foods online but plenty of places sell either powder or capsules. I also get DH to take it as it's good for increasing sperm count. Also it's meant to boost energy in general and act as an aphrodisiac ;)

dont blame you hun, you're chart looks ace though!!

Oooooo super that looks ace, not heard of it before now! If not luck with the AC and VB i'll give maca a bash :D once these have been used up ofc haha got my OH on cod liver oil today as he suffers with his joints at times, anyone know if it has any side effects related to TTC?

By the way ladies, DD was conceived when my cycles were anywhere between 32-42 days (I OV'd on CD24 the cycle I conceived). What I did was:

- Used clearblue fertility monitor, which shows up days of "medium" fertility a few days before ovulation, as well as peak days.
- Used preseed to help the swimmers
- No internal foreplay for me (sorry if tmi) - preseed acted as lube
- DH and I both took maca, DD also had zinc and I took a preconception multi vit
- DH wore lose, cotton boxers
- DTD missionary style
- Made sure I orgasmed after (again, tmi!) because apparently the uterine contractions help the spermies "up" - if not, it was fun anyway
- I also DTD just before bed and stayed lying down and just went to sleep

I hope one of these helps someone get their BFP! FYI DD was conceieved one the third cycle trying. Good luck ladies x

Thanks, I'm gonna try to hold off till Monday. Make sure today's temp wasn't a fluke.

Fx'd you notice a difference taking those! Keep us updated.

My chart also made a second temp jump when I got my BFP so I hope this is the case for you! Good luck!

Thanks for that hunni :)

The cycle I conceived was month 9 not sure what cycle number, probably 7/8. I ovd CD44 a day or so after going to the docs about my lack of ov and thus relaxed. I had stopped temping so I'm not 100% sure of the day I ovd but I'm guessing 44. Other than that we did nothing different. It didn't take anything other than perfect timing to conceive Oscar, folic acid doesn't count haha and that includes orgasms as I know I didn't around the time of conception lol

Hoping to bring my cycles under control and get my scan apt real soon! Wouldn't it be nice if I went for the scan and they were like 'oh you're pregnant' that would be ace!

That would be awesome if that's how you found out you were pregnant, no stressing about tests!

My temp went up even more today! And I was drying my hair and had to go lay down cuz I thought I was gonna throw up. I never had morning sickness last time, so I'm not sure if that is what that was or not...

It would wouldn't it! Find out your pregnant and baby is ok at the same time!!

Oooo sounds really promising Hun! When did you last test? I forgot haha

14dpo? Could very well have been a little early! Don't know how you held off for a week! I'm a total POaS addict! Haha I may need to buy lily sticks to cure my craving this cycle! Lol wanna try and not test until I know AF is def late, even if it's only a day late haha

I think the last time I tested was Monday.

HEy hun how you doing? saw you tested today :hugs:

been having a good look at your chart, what if you ovd at your last temp spike? 25dpo? just a though hun :winkwink:

afm - opk's arrived today along with another 25 hpt's and 2 cb digi's as they were cheaper than in the shops! lol hopfully i get to use them soon. first time ive ordered them from this site (where i get NHS standard cheapies at 10miu) and i was drawn to buy them for some reason, strange! anyways i'll start using the OPK's tomorrow until i get a positive! Hopefully not too long! The AC and VB seem to be going ok so only time will tell if they are helping!

any updates?

I honestly don't know. I've never had this high temps before. My normal pre-o is around 96.8 and after is around 97.2. So this has been higher for awhile. I could maybe see like cd 35, but I don't know. It's just getting frustrating now.

Is it worth getting some bloods done? Seems very strange Hun :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->