Long Journey Ahead --- Nervous feelings

xyla

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I just found this forum and I needed to post this/talk about this because I don't know, I feel like my friends and family have probably had enough of me talking about baby stuff. I've been baby crazy for so long..my husband and I got married last august (2014) and he made a "deal" with me that we would wait a year before TTC. We kind of started in August but I know that I was too far a long in my cycle to actually conceive. So this month has been our first real try..Today is my ovulation day, I think, so I will test on September 28th...I have to say, I have been feeling very anxious & hopeful that this will happen soon. I need to find coping mechanisms and ways to stay positive in case it doesn't. I am glad I have found a forum for other woman like me to vent and chat with because i'm pretty sure no one else wants to hear about it lol. I would love to hear about others journeys and any tips & strategies for getting through the hard times ahead and the terrible moment when the bleed starts every month :(

Good luck to all!

Xyla

If you just wanna have fun BD spontaneously every other day to every 2 days :) you'll hit all the bases :)

Welcome to the forum and also the rollercoaster that is TTC! Hopefully it won't take you a long time, but the fact that you are aware it could do is a great outlook to have. I would second just dtd every other day and odds are you'll fall pregnant in the first 6 months (25% chance each cycle - so statistically, unless there are problems, you should conceive within the first four cycles). This forum is such a huge wealth of support and knowledge and the women here are amazing! Good luck and I hope your stay here is a short one :wave:

I hear ya about how hard it is waiting to try. I have had so many clear white lines staring back at me on those blue handled tests, I thought I would go insane. Here's to hoping you get your :bfp: soon and welcome to B&B!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->