Long lasting headache....

curlylocks

Reaction score
Hi all

I know I'm probably worrying more than I normally would but for the past 2-3 days I have had such a bad headache that I can't shift. :hissy: I have taken only a few paracetamol over the last few days, drank lots and had lots of rest.
Mum has suggested that I try and speak to my doc but is there really anything thing they can do that I'm not doing already?!
BTW I'm 6w+5d.

Thanks xxx

I suffered from really bad headaches for days running and worried about taking anything for it...

Thing that worked for me was when I managed to sleep for 13hours straight and it finally went after that.

Maybe it is worth talking to your Dr, I don't know if there's anything that they can give you if you only take it as a one off?

Or you could always try the best cure for a headache, good old :sex: :rofl:

I keep getting headaches too, and worry that keep taking paracetamol will be bad... Maybe you don't necessarily have to go see you Dr, you could just call the surgery 'cause usually the receptionists are really helpful. Just explain how long you've had the headache, what you've taken and what they advise. Then if they DO say you gotta see the Dr... well, you're already on the 'phone and can make the appointment! That's what I always do 'cause the receptionists at my Dr's are ace.
I hope it goes away soon though hun. It's more than likely to be a tension headache or something 'cause you have a lot whizzing round in your head at the minute, and are probably a bit on edge anyway.
*hugs*
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back