Long LP After Failed IUI w/ Trigger Shot?

Megg33k

Going with the flow!
Reaction score
How long was your LP after a failed IUI cycle in which the trigger shot was used?

I had <1 betas at 14dpiui and I'm now 17dpiui and no sign of the :witch:. About 36 hours ago, I had a teeny bit of pink tinted CM... but nothing since and I don't even feel like she's coming. I still have all my 2ww (high progesterone) symptoms. My clinic wants me to try and use Provera to force a new cycle if no AF or BFP by Monday... but if I'm still producing a good deal of progesterone, it won't work.

Any advice or anecdotes?

Hope :witch: comes soon Megg! At least so you can focus on IVF & not have anything else to worry about.

Thanks, honey! :hugs: Did they say when you should expect her?

I'm 18dpo today... pink CM twice in 3 days and then I had the teeniest bit of brown today... but I'd have missed it if I wasn't paying close attention. I've never had brown unless it was the very end of AF. :shrug:

Well when I went for the bloods she said that it was a good sign that I hadn't had any bleeding (hmf!!!) & when she phoned with the result she said that af usually turns up the day of the bloods or the day before. But all my af symptoms have vanished, I really don't feel pms-like at all anymore which is pretty strange!

I've to phone when af arrives anyway, or phone on Monday if a no-show & I guess thay will indeuce a bleed.

It's all so confusing! Do you ever wonder if we actually ov'ed when they thought we did?

OMFG! Same plan as me, eh? YES! I do wonder if we ovulated when they think!!! I HATE the lack of control and guarantees with IUI! I want to KNOW I ovulated and when... etc. That's why I'm going straight to IVF. I can't take the assumptions with IUI!

Now, imagine if they didn't say Monday... Imagine if you were supposed to wait until FRIDAY! That's what I'm going through... and I still haven't seen hide nor hair of the witch. If I ovulated the way they said... Why isn't she showing if I'm not pregnant? (I'm just ranting, but feel free to try and answer! LOL)

Totally! I did have ovulation pains on Thursday night, and I did get some alight af cramps on Monday, so I'd assume I had def ov'd before the Monday, but we'll see when af turns up & see what they say!

Yeah, I hate the 'not knowing' side to IUI; maybe that's why the odds are so rubbish, cause they don't really know what they're doing! Surely they should do a scan just before the actual IUI to see if you've actually ovulated?

Anyway, hope your af shows over the weekend, I will keep everything crossed for you!!!

That's what *I* said! I would have loved another scan to ensure my follies HAD grown according to plan before triggering, a scan to ensure that I had ovulated, and maybe a 7dpo progesterone test. That's not a lot of extra steps, but I would have felt 1000 times more reassured if they'd done them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->