Long OPK Surge with Multiples?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
To anyone out there who has found out they are having twins - or more - and who have used OPKs throughout their cycle, did you have a longer than usual LH surge on your OPKs before you conceived your multiples? I have had over a week of positives (the test line was as dark or darker than the control line) and I'm wondering if this means I'm hyperovulating? Long surges are not normal for me, as I usually only have a 3 day surge. Any help and enlightenment would be appreciated :flower:

Hi! I'm having twins, but I just had one positive OPK (the day I ovulated, confirmed by temperature shift then and babies' growth now). I didn't even really get a fade in pattern like some do, just BAM! positive all of a sudden. I didn't test anymore after the positive though. I'm really not sure what might be going on, sorry, I'm sure this doesn't help much :nope:

My OPK's were crazy the month we conceived. It went dark then lighter the next day then darker again. It was never darker than the test line and the 'dark' was just just the same as the control. I was actually convinced I didn't ovulate. But 2 weeks later I got my BFP. Had a scan at 7+4 and there was only one baby.

a long surge usually indicates a problem with ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"