• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Long period during clomid cycle!!!

Mommyagain

Expecting 2nd son!
Reaction score
I am on 150mg cd5-9 of my third clomid cycle. I didn't ovulate my first two cycles so I had to take provera to start my third cycle. I finally started af but now I'm on cd14 and still bleeding. It was spotting and light for 13 days but last night it started heavy. My doctor counts cd from day 1 of spotting.
So now my doctor is telling me not to come in for bloodwork (day21) or nothing. To wait for my next period and take the clomid again. They are writing off this cycle.

Anyone else have long periods while using clomid? What happened? Any advice?

I took my last clomid pill last Wednesday so I should have been ovulating and bding right around now or any day now. What's going on? I called my doctor but he didn't seem concerned!! But it's time for bding and ovulating not bleeding!!!

Hey.. I am going through the same situation now
I had spotting for 13 days (had provera for periods) and then it stopped for2 days and now its bleeding heavily with stomach pain and back pain. Am really confused on what is happening. I had clomid 50 mg on CD5-9
Did you find out what was the issue when this happened with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"