Long story, but I really need help/advice!

Clarabean

Reaction score
Please bare with me because this could be quite confusing.

So my last period started on the 30th jan 2019, normal 6 days long. My cycles can be anything between 26-36days long (very unpredictable, I have even gone up to over 80day cycles and even once went a year without a period). I have PCOS, under active thyroid and IBS (I really am falling apart) and I have been trying over 2 years.

So now the back ground info is done, this issue is on the 23rd Feb I got my first ever very faint positive pregnancy test, I was in shock! But then the next day negative, then the next day positive, then the next day negative then on the 26th, 27th & 28th all positive, I was finally starting to believe it even though they were faint. My partner then pointed out they were getting lighter, so 1st March I used 3 different brands all were negative and all tests have been negative since.

My doctor said no need for an appointment, sounded like a chemical and to just ride it out. A few others agreed on the glow app, they had similar that it’s probably a chemical.

While waiting for the dreaded bleed to start I have continue to use OPK (not sure why) so last night (5th March) I got very positive OPK, thought that’s odd. Baby danced just in case. It was positive again this morning, so did major googling today and found it could mine the following (added my thoughts) -

1) late ovulation - but how if I already had positive tests and no bleed yet?

2) AF is on its way - I hope, I want this emtional cycle over with but not usual signs of AF today.

3) detection of HCG (pregnancy) - now I know some people will say after chemical it could be hcg hanging around but opk’s have been very faint until last night/this morning. And again with the above surely the hcg tests would be picking up pregnancy still?

So as I say no sign of AF showing up soon, been nauseas for nearly 2 weeks, head aches, cramps, lower back pain (I know these can be AF symptoms but I am a weirdo that gets many AF symptoms) and randomly today I have had huge amounts of clear, stringy, goo like CM and I mean ALOT! I have also tested my OPK again tonight and it’s a lot paler than last night/this morning. Currently on cycle day no36, now I have put my positive OPK into my apps it’s moved all my dates around so I have no clue about DPO’s.

Please tell me someone has experienced something similar? How long did you AF eventually show up? Cause I highly doubt my positives are gunna return

I will add pics of my positive tests

3A6951A1-5246-4A5A-8EA1-1395128C104C.jpeg 80A55472-B025-44BC-B6BB-30BFC095DABE.png 4CFB854A-A18D-4DCE-97E6-EF0AE57753C5.jpeg 359B9C63-431F-4147-A548-1BE810962047.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->