long term ttc and need ur knowledge:)

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by alwayswishing, Jun 3, 2011.

1. alwayswishing

alwayswishing Well-Known Member

firstly hello:flower::hi:

I have a query, I am currently on the 65th day of my cycle (long cycles due to pcos:sad1:) I was previously on clomid for 5 cycles but had to take a break from it all for a while. Had a great response and due to start on 100mg when I get my af! This will include follicular tracking and a pregnal injection:happydance::happydance:

right but 3 days ago on tues I got 2 very short sharp pains and cramps like I ovulated and a while later while wiping (sorry for this) I had 3 spots of blood on the tissue???? I googled this and it could be mid cycle spotting!!! so I got down to the nitty gritty:blush: is it possible that I ovulated and is the timing ok??? sorry folks am at a loss, I am clueless at this!!!!!

I knew that I ovulated the last few times because I had to get my bloods taking on day 21 and day 28. any help would be gratefully recieved:hugs::hugs:

2. MariaF

MariaF A new Mummy!

It's very hard to tell. With PCOS you can get all sorts of pains and also spotting which can mean nothing.

I would just wait about 12 days and take a HPT. Good luck

3. alwayswishing

Thanks MariaF:)

hopefully I did ovulate and catch it but I hear what ur saying in regards to the pcos, it is a nightmare!!!! and the more I read about it on the net the more information I am getting uugghhh!!! should of used the internet a lot more before now:(

well fingers crossed and best of luckxxx

:dust::dust:

4. kazzab25

kazzab25 Well-Known Member

Hiya, did you take any notice of your cm? this can also be a sign? ewcm?

if you did ovulate i would say you did the deed just at the right time as the pain as far as i no is the ovary releasing the egg .

5. mommyluv

mommyluv New Member

I took evening primrose oil capsual and mucinex for one cycle also using ovulation kits- after only one cycle I was pregnant with my daughter after ttc for two years with no luck.

6. alwayswishing

kazzab25: had to look up what cm was ha ha ha but didnt notice it:( I was 'wet' though!(again sorry). It would be great if I did ovulate and catch it!!! I will keep an eye out for that the next time though. I am learning loads woohoo:):)

7. alwayswishing

Mommyluv: will give the evening primrose oil and mucinex a try too:thumbup: how long do you take them for???:)