Long term ttc

claire99991

Mum of 2....
Reaction score
Hi.

Im ttc my 3rd...i know im really lucky ive managed to get 2.

Situation im 36 i have a 13 year old daughter that i had no problem ttc then i had a huge 15cm dermoid cyst collapsed and had emergency surgery when she was 1. Lost right ovary.

Son who is 9 it took me 2 years ttc him with 1 ovary the emotional pain is awful i almost gave up hope.

I would have left it there but my kids dad decided to have an affair 15 years of a relationship over.

After a painful 2 years i met my currebt partner who is a little younger 32 we have been together 2 years and are now 14 months ttc a 3rd for me and a first for him. Its such a special experience i dont want to not experience that with him or for him.not to have a child he is so good with my 2 now.

Ive recently found out i have another cyst on my remaining ovary ultrasound tomorrow to check its size it was 3.5 cm but they decided on watch and wait approach.

Im 10dpo and had a bfn this morning as per usual and even though this is my 3rd time ttc it still sends you through an emotional rollercoaster.

Would love to here other ppls stories. Its a lonely journey.

Hope to here others stories xxx

I have a similar story kind of?

DS- no issues TTC. Happened right away
Dd1- about 6 months TTC. Discovered small " cyst" on right ovary. Watch and see.
Dd2- about 9 months TTC, it wasnt as quick I know that. Same " cyst" but bigger now.
" cyst" gets bigger.
Angel DS- took 2 years TTC. " cyst" is bigger.
Ttc and TTC with no luck at all.
11/2018- emergency surgery to remove a 40cm, 40lb mucus filled cancer that was my right ovary. Not a "cyst" like they thought....
Started ttc 1/2019
Got BFP in May!!

I say this that you may NEED to get that cyst taken care of.

Thanks for reply!

Had ultrasound today the cyst has gone...so now im confused i know i only have 1 ovary but she said strcructualy everything looked fine.

Guess ill have to keep trying which is just a pain in arse as my OH works away and only home every 3rd weekend for 2 days...i have to drive hours when fertile and it just puts pressure on the situation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->