Long term WTT

MissN8

Reaction score
Hi has anyone been waiting a few years or still a few years to go?

I have three years. I need to finish my degree and then I want to work a year. I am intent with it though, it is definitely the right choice.

yea I feel okay about waiting just some days is tougher than others but know it is the right thing to do. do you have any achievements you want to do before ttc? what time of year are you starting to ttc

I honestly don't know when I'll be trying because next week I'm going back to school to upgrade my grade 12 English.Next September I want to take Early Childhood Education which is two years then after that I don't know.

I am also long term waiting - I have been waiting (properly) nearly three years, since I conceived my first pregnancy, which was in December 2011!
I could potentially have another three years to go, hopefully less but potentially even longer =[=[

Yes me, I have been waiting years, and at this rate I probably have another 3-4 years wait :'(

Yes me, I have been waiting years, and at this rate I probably have another 3-4 years wait :'(

hi, can I ask why you are waiting? its tough isn't it, why do we have to be sensible because everyone around me doesn't seem to be and are having babies. I want our baby to have everything that's why I want to have money saved and so I can take maternity leave without having to worry about money. we are already being good mummies by being sensible!! :)

Have been waiting for a couple of years....just had to put my date back again so feeling despondent. Can't help but feel we won't ever get to the point where it's the right time!!

Hi! I am. Me and OH have been together 4 and a half years. We're waiting indefinitely...could be years and years yet! :nope:

I know it is the right thing to do, but it is difficult. I am not well enough right now anyway, OH has 2 years left of his post grad degree, and apart from that I'm just not sure when he'll be ready.

hi, can I ask why you are waiting? its tough isn't it, why do we have to be sensible because everyone around me doesn't seem to be and are having babies. I want our baby to have everything that's why I want to have money saved and so I can take maternity leave without having to worry about money. we are already being good mummies by being sensible!! :)

One reason = OH :haha:

I have been waiting 2.5 years and have 1 year to go. We've been waiting for me to finish graduate school. I don't want to be due until after graduation.

I've been waiting 3 years, with another 3 1/2 months to go.

ive been waiting 2 years and have another 2 to go :( I have a funny feeling once I hit 12 month mark it will be easier.

when we got together We thought maybe 2013 , obviously things happened as they do we get married next year and was going to ttc then but I put it back another year so may 2015 , want to get into a new job n qualify for maternity

when we got together We thought maybe 2013 , obviously things happened as they do we get married next year and was going to ttc then but I put it back another year so may 2015 , want to get into a new job n qualify for maternity

I know what you mean, things happen and never go as plan. am sure you are preoccupied at mo with wedding plans anyway so exciting.

I do think it is easier when you pass the one year mark. I know I've actually been able to set some goals for myself and working towards those has really helped me feel like we are actually going to start ttc. It's no longer just out there in the someday time frame. There are actually things I need to do now in order to start ttc in a year.

I have been waiting two years since baby fever hit (my twin sister had her first - the spark that lit a bonfire, ha ha), and likely have another year or two to wait.

Mostly it has been my OH's reluctance, I probably would have had a baby in our less than perfect circumstances (I'm in grad school, he doesn't make a whole lot). Slowly, slowly, he is getting comfortable with the idea.

He just got a new job that makes a bit more, actually, so I'm hoping that helps! So far, he has been more of a 'check list' kind of guy, reluctant because he still has some debt, we don't have a car, etc. etc., but it's hard to know if ticking them off would help, it might be more emotional.

At any rate, just thinking it is somewhat more plausible that we could be trying in a year is pretty exciting! (Even if probably not.)

im waiting till at least 2015. :/ (I'll be 26 and my hubby will be 28) Im hoping to be done with school by then. meanwhile, I'm not on bc and we don't always use protection. So if it happens-it happens I guess. It's so hard to wait!

Especially because most girls from my high school (which makes up more than half of my fb friends) are either pregnant or already have kids. Some even on baby #2! It's all I ever hear about! I know 7 pregnant girls off the top of my head right now! and 5 that JUST had babies within the last 6 months. and a ton of other girls who have kids under the age of 3. & Im going to a baby shower next weekend! All of my cousins on my dads side have kids except me! haha

Been waiting around 2 and a half years... got another year at least before we're able to think about even NTNP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->