Long time trying... 5years infact

Babydust28

Reaction score
well as the title reads me and OH have been ttc for around 5 years and only decided to seek help this year... I found out I have pcos. OH :spermy: is perfect.

I started 100mg clomid this cycle from days 2-6.
I had a scan and found I had one good follicles, I then went for my progesterone test and it's confirmed O :happydance: this is a huge success as I don't O alone.

I have caved and tested this morning.
my FF says I O on cd16 but I think it was cd15 so it makes me 9dpo, I caved and tested this morning and I think I'm seeing a :bfn: but wanted some other views.

I don't know why I caved knowing it's too soon but I just can't help myself I am so desperate for that beautiful :bfp: x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161102-084142.jpg
    Screenshot_20161102-084142.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 107
I don't see anything yet but I'm looking on my phone which isn't great. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get that bfp very soon!

I don't see anything (yet), sorry... Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

I don't think I can see anything yet sorry but good luck. Got everything crossed for you :)

I feel so stupid... the test expired 2014!!
I'm now trying to hold onto that fact and the fact I tested too early and hopefully when I next rest which will be when af is 2 days late (willpower permitting) I get my :bfp: x

Good Luck! I'll be watching for an update. Good Luck xx

Do any if you have an idea with charting... my temp keeps going up... am so eager to test but I'm scared of bfn again and have already had my fmu x

I've no experience with charting but wanted to send sticky dust your way!
Have you tested by now hun?? Xx

I've no experience with charting but wanted to send sticky dust your way!
Have you tested by now hun?? Xx

Thank you :hugs:

No I've not tested again since 8dpo i think it was that I first tested.
I'm trying to hold out a little. I have had a temp drop today but then I know I shouldn't read into just one temp so I need to see how tomorrows temp is... fingers crossed it goes back up which will mean I've had 12 days above the crosshairs which is meant to be good... 18days is meant to be perfect for pregnancy I've read..

Well ladies I'm still handing around... no AF.
2days late.
My temps dipped so I was expecting her any day and now they've risen again.
It's driving me crazy.
I tested yday, 12dpo and bfn

Thinking my dip at 12dpo could be implantation....hoping anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->