Long time ttc!

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Soo I have been ttc no 2 for 2 and half years now I have been Doctors has bloods all done ultra scan all fine!! So now been referred to a gyno any idea what kind of tests I am looking at as my periods are so irregular I went one year with only 8 periods and for the last 25 days I haven’t stopped bleeding haha! So confusing they have pushed me a urgent so hopefully see someone ASAP. Any advice would be great thank you x

I don't know if it's the same in the UK or not but in the states they'd probably do more bloodwork (I felt like they took half my blood volume by the end), do another scan to check your ovaries, and possibly order a semen analysis for your partner. After that you may be offered a medicine protocol to help regulate your cycles/help you ovulate if you're not. Just from what you've said I'd automatically think pcos, which is one of my issues, but obviously I'm not a doctor or looking at your history right now. That can be easily managed at least. Good luck with everything and I hope whatever the issue may be is fixed quickly for you.

Hi thank u I haven’t got pcos as my ovaries are fine and can be seen on the scan without and cysts also all bloods come back clear from any high hormone levels. I think the strange thing is a had one year of normal 30 day periods then a year with just 8 and now they don’t want to stop lol. So I think everyone is just a bit confused hopefully tho I will get some answers lol xx

My ovaries are totally clear too but my testosterone levels were double what they should be. For some reason pretty much at the same time every year my body decides to go three months without a period. It's definitely annoying when you can't get a set cycle.

That’s is annoying! Mine decides to change year to year 😂😂😂 one year fine next only 8 now let give her loads haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->