Long vests to cover bottom ;)

lucylu79

Reaction score
Where can I buy from?

No shops near me stock maternity range so I'm forever ordering online but I get it wrong all the time.

I need to live in leggings for the next 4 weeks so I need some longer vests, any ideas??

Are you in the UK? New look have some. I got black and white and they are perfect over leggings x

Are you in the uk? Red herring in debenhams come up very long theyre £8 each

Hi both yes I'm UK. I had a new look delivery today, it said 'longline' vests I think but they just about go maybe half way over my bum which isn't pretty these days!

I've got jeans but I feel so uncomfortable after wearing them. I just wanna live in leggings!!

I got some long vests in matalan!! £4 :thumbup: x

i got dome from primark the other day, it was called a cami dress? but it was just a long vest top, as i am tall longline vests are never long enough for me but these are great for length!

As above .. I've bought the vest dresses from primark for a couple of pounds and they are great.

Agree with pp. The cami dresses from primary are brilliant. Cheap but really comfy, still wear them now and are great with breastfeeding xx

H&m I always found were quite good for long vests. And like pp have said the dresses from primark are good.

Mamas and Papas do long pregnancy/nursing vests

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who suggested primary Camis, I drove to Chester today and stocked up.

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Very late but yes primark "dresses" are great! Who actually wears them as dresses tho......??:wacko:
Xx

Very late but yes primark "dresses" are great! Who actually wears them as dresses tho......??:wacko:
Xx

I used to when I was younger and I worked in nightclubs 😳 wouldn't dare now though. Oh the post baby hips!

I bought 3 cami dresses and I also found some stretchy vests/dresses that were £3.50 full price but I also found them on a sale rail for £1!

I'm meeting a pregnant friend at 11 for tea and cake so i'm actually looking forward to getting dressed for once!!!

Thanks again ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->