longest nine months ever!!

ladders

Reaction score
After nine months, dodgy sperm sample results, copious amounts of preseed, softcups, supplements, acupuncture etc etc my first ever bfp is here and I am in absolute shock!
Don't know what to do with myself now

Congratulations! Hopefully the next 9 months fly by! X

Thank you both I'm still in absolute shock

Congratulations Ladders :thumbup:, you have given me hope! Did your DH take the Mucinex this month? What about you? Did you do anything else that you think helped? Sorry for all the questions but if you got a Positive it means that hopefully we can too. This is our 9th month of trying ovulation is usually on day 18 I am on day 17 today. We dtd the last two days but I haven't tried anything special this month because we decided to keep it low stress while waiting for DH's ultrasound results to make sure the low motility is not a medical issue.

Dreaming dh took mucinex but I didn't but I did start taking omega 3 tablets because I'm vegetarian and I read lack of omega 3 can cause problems. I think the main thing that did it was that I had started acupuncture. I'd been getting so stressed and obsessed about ttc and I had the first session the day before I got positive opk. It really really relaxed me and properly put me in a good place and so was the first time using opks that we got loads of bd in and I wasnt stressing or worried dh wouldn't finish. Also wasn't going on about how important it was to bd now etc. I honestly think that was the reason and I'm going to carry on going to help me not panic and stress about all the things that could go wrong.
What was your dh motility results because mines was low on the second sample

Ladders! Congratulations. Yay im so happy for you! H&h 9 months x

Thank you can't believe we got our bfp in the same month! You got your peanut and iv got my gingernut!

Yep I was so convinced it wasn't going to happen but dh has tried really hard and took every supplement I forced on him lol. One of his first reactions was "yeah I don't have to take my tablets anymore" lol

Lol yeah same with my dh. Those pills were huge though... I did feel bad for him but funny thing is he stopped taking it this cycle lol

Dreaming dh took mucinex but I didn't but I did start taking omega 3 tablets because I'm vegetarian and I read lack of omega 3 can cause problems. I think the main thing that did it was that I had started acupuncture. I'd been getting so stressed and obsessed about ttc and I had the first session the day before I got positive opk. It really really relaxed me and properly put me in a good place and so was the first time using opks that we got loads of bd in and I wasnt stressing or worried dh wouldn't finish. Also wasn't going on about how important it was to bd now etc. I honestly think that was the reason and I'm going to carry on going to help me not panic and stress about all the things that could go wrong.
What was your dh motility results because mines was low on the second sample

DH went for a follow up appointment today and found out low motility is due to varicose veins in his man parts. Surgery is scheduled for 3 weeks from now. The doctor says that we should have no trouble conceiving with in 2-3 months after surgery is complete. I am super nervous for DH but also so much in love with him for willing to put himself through surgery to attain our mutual goal. Thanks for being a sounding board for me while I was waiting for these results and good luck with the next stage of your journey.

Dreaming that's such good news, okay it sucks your dh has to have surgery but at least the problem is rectifiable, so much better than being told it's low and nothing they can do! There is a massive light at the end of the tunnel and I'm so pleased for you. Bet that date can't come soon enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->