Look at my chart please!

mindgames77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I know there are a couple threads going around that are meant just for submitting your chart so people can analyze, but I cannot find them for the life of me! (link me if you can?)

In the mean time, can someone, (anyone!) look at my chart and tell me what they think? What my chances are?

I took Clomid this month. We only got to DTD twice, two mornings in a row. I thought I ovulated today, but it may have been yesterday? Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 14
hmmmm it doesnt seem like you have ovulated yet.....your temperature hasnt risen much and stayed that way, wait a couple more days too see if you have consistent higher temperatures....usually once you ovulate a red line will be drawn on there for u....keep bd'ing for the next couple days just in case

Oh I do realize that I need 3 days in a row of high temps, and I know that fertility friend is not yet showing ovulation, but I'm just wondering if its obvious in the mean time.

I'm pretty positive that I ovulated already... but only time will tell I suppose.

Looks like you ovulated day 16, but the next three temperatures in the next couple days will confirm it. Good Luck! Im on cycle 5. Chemical Pregnancy 2 month trying. Baby dust for us!!!

Looks like you ovulated cd16 x

i agree it looks like you ovulated just need temp to stay up to confirm.. good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->