Look at my stretch marks. Add your pics, lets compare. ****pic added ****

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by k8y, Apr 11, 2009.

1. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

OK, my stretch marks are really bad, My mum says she has never seen anything like it before. Any one else got them this bad?
    :cry:

Attached Files:

2. k8y

k8y Well-Known Member

Anyone gonna answer?

3. soon2b6

soon2b6 Mum to 6

They are really big uns! Ive got them rather like that but 5 kids soon to be 6 can do that to you!! I cant take a pic to show you tho' cause Im toooooo shy and of course FAT. Mine go right up to my rigcage too.
    Try not to be too upset about it because after babys born they will fade to silvery lines (so not so obvious) baby will be worth it.

4. peanutsmommy

peanutsmommy Mommii Of 1 & Fiance

I Dont Have Any Stretch Marks Yet But Believe Me Yours Are Not Bad At All Ive Seen Alot Worse Have You Tried Any Creams Or Oils??

5. oOKayOo

oOKayOo Well-Known Member

Aww sweetie dont be upset , you wont believe how common this is ! I have had them aswell and they die down once LO is born and they turn into silvery lines :hugs:

6. baboo

baboo Well-Known Member

mine are a lot worse hun, but I'm not brave enough to put a picture up lol
    xx

7. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Mine are at the top of my tummy, like on my ribs!

8. MummyToAmberx

MummyToAmberx Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy

Mine werent that red, but i got plenty more than you.

9. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, they aren't that bad and they will fade afterwards, it will all be worth it, take care :hugs: XX

10. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

have you seen the shape of a mother website?, they will fade and ur LO will be worth it x

11. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

I didn't get any until I was about to pop and then got ones on my tummy POST partum :'(. They do fade though so try and not worry. Your LO is worth it for sure.

12. Mummi2b

Mummi2b x Mummy to Adrhianna x

awwwwww blesss ya darling :hugs:

I have them on my side and all over my ars cheeks, lol

I wouldnt worry babe they will go silvery when you have baby, (use self tan after baby is here :D)

I have seen worse but i know its not the best of things seeing your body change like that :D

Lots of Hugsssssss

13. jess_smurf

jess_smurf Angel Kristian & Olivia

I am 28 weeks and have them all over bump and no cream will fix it !! unfortunately just have to go with the flow nothing you can do

i think mine look worse after as they are little ones all over which means will probably have orange peel belly after as they are so fine

I am just worried i haave had them since about 20 weeks with all the bloating

I am looking into laser surgery after the birth but looks like it just speeds healing of big read ones to small lines.

Mine are thin but red at top and bottom of them would love to take a picture but struggle to look at them in the mirror. I am absolutely pertrified and most don't have them as early as I did. i will just have to make sure that i lose all the weight afterwards to make sure i am not fat as well as baggy :-(

But I completely sympathise with you and can relate to what your going through, but people can have worse stretch marks from just being overweight and then losing the weight. Atleast we are giving a new life for the trouble of the stretch marks !!!

I am dreading the next 12 weeks !!!

14. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

seeing noone posted their pic., i thought i would be brave... I know how awfull it is to feel alone with these things... here u go:hug: Your not alone:cloud9:
    (bit ashamed of the pic, but i guess its not my fault i got them....:blush:)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

meh they will fade...betya they will make it above my belly button:rofl:

did not have any a few weeks back!!!!

Attached Files:

15. kookie

kookie pregnant with no 4

there not bad at all hun will post mine when i find my camera.

16. pinkmummy

pinkmummy Guest

They will die down hun. Mine were a lot worse than yours with Caitlin and they turn into silvery lines. I even got a few more red ones with Thomas! They are still red but they are dying down. Its just all part and parcel of pregnancy! :D Some people are lucky and don't get any, but the majority of people get them :hug: xx

17. NoSpringChick

NoSpringChick Well-Known Member

These are mine now - honestly they dont bother me at all, they aren't usually this long they are just stretched out.
    It doesnt take that long for them to fade to this - within a few years they are hardly noticeable.

https://i43.tinypic.com/4ryza9.jpg

18. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

I didnt get any with this baby , but with 2 of my girls i ended up with a stretch mark from each im glad they are both on my left side , they are now white and you can hardley see them , I think i must have really stretchy skin because im on baby # 8 . but i ended up with some nasty red scars from having my gallbladder removed in Dec , in my opinion they are just as bad as stretch marks if not worse , I doubt i will ever wear a bikini again . im ure your stretchys will fade after while hun , my 15 year old daughter had some pretty bad stretch marks on her sides , its weird because she is very thin , some people just get them and others dont .

19. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Dont worry hun they will fade in color and silver out some.. I have tuns

20. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

Mine were BAD when i was preg...will dig out a pic in a min :) but they've faded alot now and are getting smaller will take a pic later to show :) XxX