look like im 4 months pregnant!!

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Good morning lovely people hope everyone is well??

Now i have a question and im being serious here this is not like when some people say 'oh im bloated' and they just eaten abit to much and barely visable or they stick there bellys out.... i have had a constant bloatedness (never gone down even when i breathe in) from 2pdo and its so visable people are asking me questions so im not imagining it!! even dh came in the bedroom this morn and patted my belly saying 'hello baby no.3 lol' now for him to notice is a miracle hes so ignorant to anything like this if i put on 5 stone he prob wouldnt notice hahaha

So anyway im only 7dpo so way to early to test but what could this be? has anyone else experienced this?

Im not a big girl (well im tall) so its even more noticable.

Thanks in advance x

At 7dpo the baby would be the size of a full stop, so I dont think I would be that. However, one of the major signs of my pregnancy was water retention. People would be like wow! You have a bump already! When I was only about 5-6 weeks pregnant, it was embarssing because I would have to say no, it was just water, pmsl.

Point being, for me water retention was a sign so you never know. Although to contradict all that, its also a sign of AF coming!

ha ha thanks yes i know baby would be size of a full stop, however this happened with ds2 and ive been getting some pains on my right side (particually yesterday) seems to have eased abit now...

when pregnant with ds2 i went for a private 18 weeks scan and even then i looked 7months she questioned my dates lol i think i generally just carry sooo much fluid, i have had some other symptoms but nothing to write home about! this is our first month so i wont be disheartened if im not however when ya body does this to you it dont half make the 2ww ten times longer lol

Thanks xx

Yep! Same as me, I carried lots of fluid aswell, and I got pains on the sides. Well it sounds promising for you then honey when will you test?

:)

Thursday i think will be 10dpo i got my + result with my boys then so will have to hold out but boy it seems so long away hahahaha!!

Aww I know how it feels. Due to health probs I have put on weight and am rather bloated, well I went to the till at a shop and the girl said "Not long to go now then", meaning I was about to give birth. I was speechless, I was like, "No, I've been having hormone injections".

Anyway I can sympathise with the bloating and fx for your test this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->