Look like I'm 5 months pregnant.

heidi1130

Reaction score
So I'm a plus sized girl, but have never carried weight it my belly, it's always been in my hips and thighs. Since I've become pregnant I've lost 10 lbs (m/s) and my belly has gotten HUGE. I know bloat it probably a lot of it, but I've had to wear maternity clothes since 8 weeks because my 'fat' jeans won't button. Even with the little belly I used to have I could suck it in but there's like little to no movement now when I 'suck in'. Anyone else having these issues?

My belly won't suck in either! Three days ago I noticed my uterus popping right at the hairline - could be it's just pushing what's on top of it up and out.... that's what I'm telling myself anyway! :haha:

I'm the same way. After finding out I am pregnant, it seems like my hips and thighs have totally expanded!! I have a little bloat in my tummy, but it comes and goes. I want one of those cute baby bumps, but with the way my hips and thighs are already expanding, I don't think that is going to happen. I feel huge.

I completely understand...My belly is huge! It's really hard too. It does get worse later in the day so I'm assuming it's because I'm digesting my food so much slower now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->