Look out for christmas films thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danniemum2be

♥️
Reaction score
Since i love watching christmas films so much thought we should all let each other know when theres any on tv. so i will start

Jack frost is on ITV2 today at 2pm :happydance:

And Home alone is repeated from yesterday on E4 right now or E4+1 at 1.45 (love that film was on yesterday)

so whos going to spend the day watching christmas films :xmas12:

I'm going to be watching Jack Frost...thanks hun.

If anyone sees Santa Claus:The Movie(the one with dudley moore in) can you let me know?it's my favourists film ever!xx

We have spent nearly all day every day this past month watching christmas films !!! lol

I LOVE Jack Frost :)

Never seen jack frost! Sure my jack will love it :D

Aww is it? I will no doubt cry, it's a regular thing these days :haha:

I'm going to watch Jack Frost (even though my fella moaned when I told him to put the reminder on for it.)

Santa clause the movie is one of my favourite films, I love watching that when it comes on! I went to town to try and buy it a few years ago I think it was, it was really expensive in town so I didnt buy it. I was so glad I didnt as a few weeks later it was free in one of the newspapers! I would have felt really ripped off if I had paid a fortune for it and then seen it free with a paper. xxx

Oh great thread :thumbup: will defiently be keeping an eye on it. :)

Shame I missed Jack Frost though as have never seen it before. Its great having sky + this year as that way I can record them all. :)

is that the one with danny devito and arnie?or is that jingle all the way?

thats jingle all the way.

its the one where hes trying to make his christmas lights be seen from space with danny devitto and matthew broderick xx

ye the one thats on now is deck the halls where hes trying to make is lights be seen from space.

jingle all the way is the arnie 1 x

Deck the halls says its about someone getting set up with their neighbour??xx

its to do with neighbours one of them is outdoing the other with all his xmas lights etc, lol watch it its good xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"