look what her father is like!!! hes unbalivable

teen mummy

Amelias mummy
Reaction score
im 16 an my daughter is 9 months old now and i was with her father for 8 months. however i found out i was pregnant after we broke up and i thought it was only fair that he was the first person to know (appart from my mum). well i sent him an email explaning everything and he said back : 'its not my baby you were a sl*t an slept around, you cheated on me an your just trying to put all the blame on me'. Well i never did any of those things and he treated me like sh*t anyway. he also sent me other messages saying 'your not pregnant your just fat and you want attention'
When i was in labour somehow he found out and sent me a text saying 'i hope the baby dies and take you with it' well after that i just ignored him and decided to have nothing to do with him. well to my surprise 2 days later he got HIS FRIEND to phone me up when i was still in hospital to ask if he could come down and see her, i just hung up.
I have just like literally 5 mins ago found out that he has : Quit college, quit his job, started doing class A drugs and hes gay!! doesnt he sound like he would be a good dad!

Sorry just needed a good rant!!!

sounds like a brilliant role model....NOT!

Your better of without him in your lives! Your little girl is stunning btw :D x

I agree your little girl is stunning! as for ur ex...what a loser you are so much better off !

I agree with every1 else... You are definitely better off without him and you are obviously doing an amazing job without him....
Your lil girl is absolutely beautiful... xx

Yeah keep him away from your little girl, his obviously got some sort of issues xxx

Haha, I love it that he's gay! He's a prat. Keep saying no to him! x

What a loser. You and you're daughter are better off without him.

:D

thanks guys and i no 2 of his friends have just phoned me saying if he can come up and see her now!! shes fast asleep in bed!!
if he is bothered about her he would come up himself and not be so stupid and get his friends to call for him, hes 18 for god's sake he needs to grow up!

sorry guys just got a bit angry
xxx

That's just ridiculous, seems like you've made the right decision to have nothing to do with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->