• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

look what i just brought!!! :)

the link wont work :(
sorry, you will have to wait till sunday and i will post pics! hehehehe.

its a pram, silver cross 3d pram system in vintage.:happydance:

its sooo nice!!!! i love it!!! lol

found some pics on google images :)

Attachments

• stroller.png
    stroller.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 8
it has a flower detail on the side and comes with a matching car seat

Attachments

• pramsilvercross.jpg
    pramsilvercross.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 3
i had look at one before i got the one ive had there lovely !! :)

sunday you can play for hours trying to figure it out , i still cant get my head round ours

i got the silver cross 3d in jet sport :) with the free matching car seat! well OHs mom got it for me otherwise i would be using my first sons old puchchair! i love it! xxx

gorgeous pram! You are very brave having it in that colour lol x

i got the silver cross 3d in jet sport :) with the free matching car seat! well OHs mom got it for me otherwise i would be using my first sons old puchchair! i love it! xxx

it was tough deciding between the 2! loved it in jet aswell :winkwink:

gorgeous pram! You are very brave having it in that colour lol x

hehehe!!! the covers will prob be in the washing machine every night! OMG! just remebered to take sons school coat out of the washer!!! lol, all this pram exitement made me forget all about it. :wacko::wacko:

I got my pram on tuesday its all assembled in the study in red I cant wait till i get to use it for real, lol oh said jokingly that i would put the dog in it just so i could wheel it outside the house, but I am not that sad xx

I got my pram on tuesday its all assembled in the study in red I cant wait till i get to use it for real, lol oh said jokingly that i would put the dog in it just so i could wheel it outside the house, but I am not that sad xx

with my first i was so excited when i got the pushchair i used to put his teddy bear inside and wheel it round the house :) but never outside! xxx

they're great prams. ive got the 3d but in black :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"