Look what i just got in the mail!

55comet555

Reaction score
:wave: hi ladies!
I got this in the mail today, and every since I have been excited to start this cycle! Gah! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee: Only on Cd6 though. :coffee:
I'm tempted to try it out today just to see how it feels and everything, but we might wait a few days closer to O day.

Attachments

• IMG_20140827_163600024.jpg
    IMG_20140827_163600024.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 21
I am getting some if this cycle falls through. Let us know how you like it

I'm getting some for next cycle if I need to too!

Fx girls ive only used it once it was tooo slipperyand i only used pea sized

Good luck! I used it twice (with the applicator) and I did about 1.5 the first time it and it was too slippery. I did just under 1 the second time and it was perfect *(the instructions say use 2-3, don't start with that!).

I'm debating on when to start using it. I don't want to start too early and run out. But I don't want to wait too long to start either. :/

I started it CD9, expecting to O CD21. BUT I am doing SMEP and DTD every other day...i also make plenty of CM around O, just not other times.

I got this in the mail today, and every since I have been excited to start this cycle! Gah! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee: Only on Cd6 though. :coffee:
I'm tempted to try it out today just to see how it feels and everything, but we might wait a few days closer to O day.

I'm tempted to buy some aswell, it's 35$ out here for 10 applications

I agree with the PP about using less than one. Anymore and it seems like way too much IMO

Oh goodness! It's $20 here for a tube and 9 applicators, but there is well more than 9 applications in the tube (especially if you use <1g). You'd have to buy more applicators though, or just slather it on with your hands like regular lube.

Can I ask? Do your OH's notice the difference at all?

Hm....well the first time it was really slippery, he didn't say anything, but I could tell. Sometimes when I'm fertile it's JUST like that anyway, we usually just change positions.

Since it's water based, I just waited for it to do what water based lube does...wear off. We generally use silicone based lube for that reason, water based lube usually just vanishes after a while.

Oh goodness! It's $20 here for a tube and 9 applicators, but there is well more than 9 applications in the tube (especially if you use <1g). You'd have to buy more applicators though, or just slather it on with your hands like regular lube.

I had to order mine offline. We dont have any place that carries it in town. I paid $22.00 for it

I bought some. It's expensive because I live in New Zealand and EVERYTHING is expensive... I hear people talking about .88c test... one test here is 16$ or you can get 3 cheapies for 23$

I bought some. It's expensive because I live in New Zealand and EVERYTHING is expensive... I hear people talking about .88c test... one test here is 16$ or you can get 3 cheapies for 23$

Oh wow! I always thought New Zealand would be a lovely place to live, I'd have to make a lot of money it sounds like ;) (At least, to support my POAS addictions)

Oh wow! I always thought New Zealand would be a lovely place to live, I'd have to make a lot of money it sounds like ;) (At least, to support my POAS addictions)

V expensive for Poas addict haha

We tried it last night and the hubby liked it. Said it felt very nice. I didn't have any objections either :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"