• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Lookie what I got this afternoon!

Kwee

Reaction score
Cycle day 13, woohoo! BD'd with Pre-Seed but a lot of the...manjuice? came out despite me laying with a pillow under my butt for 30 minutes. Siiiigh. We shall see on the 12th when AF is due. Just so excited I finally got a positive! :D And on my birthday, too. Go me!

Attachments

• IMG_9235.jpg
    IMG_9235.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Don't worry about the stuff that came out,we conceived this month,and every time after BD'ing,a lot of juices ;) came out.

Good luck and happy birthday!

Hey sorry Im abit late but happy belated birthday, and wanted to give you a tip.
You can try 'instead softcups', they help keep his :spermy: pooled around your cervix and then you dont have to lay down either. They can also be used for af so you should check them out. Amazon has them for cheap

i used preseed for the first time this cycle.. i found that there was less "lovejuice leakage" :blush:.. GL:happydance:

I do wonder if lying down is any good after, or if you should get up and rid of the gunk so the good ones are able to sent off without the goop slowing them down?

I got a smiley face last xmas eve... still nothing to show for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"