looking for a buddy cbfm

sspencer99

Reaction score
Hi there just looking for some people in the same boat as me ttc #2

this is my 4th cycle but first using the fm

i have just got my second peak today so im geussing im in or just going in to the tww

Hiya :)

I'm ttc no2 and in the tww! I think 6dpo and naturally driving myself mad symptom spotting. this is my 2nd cycle and I've had some twinges and cramps down there but that's about it...

Whereabouts in London are you? I'm in Kent...

Good luck with your tww!

Hey
The tww is the worst bit
Twindges are good right

Ive had ob I think

Im in penge near beckenham x x x

Hey hun

Im 1st month off the pill using the cbfm I got my 1st peak on cd 16 im now 11 dpo and a bfn this morning ive been testing sice 5dpo lol x

Hiya

Im on cycle day 18 1 dpo haha

I hope u get ur bfp this cycle

Wow nuber 6 id love that xxxxx

Haha its loud but I wouldnt change it for the world :) x

The last 3 pregnancies ive had bfp's @ 10dpo im due af mon so we shall see. I will keep you posted and I will keep checking in on you to hun xxx

I bet its loud
My sil has 7 and its soo busy

Yes keep me posted hun x x

Wowsa 6 and 7 :) lots of laughs and lots of love in your houses! I hope twinges are good, I've had more in the night and this morning...

Aww my youngest is Emilia rose :) xxx well im 12 dpo cbfm is flashing m today bfn on a pg test though xx

Hey guys sorry ive not been on been megga busy at the weekend

Superfrisbee any more signs x x
Emilia rose is soooo beautiful has af come yet or bfp

Af is due today bfn yesterday morn and evening so im waiting on her arrival xx how you doing hun?

I got my first day of peak on Jan 30th too! So 2 dpo like you!

Last cycle went a bit crazy and POAS from 6dpo, think by time AF showed had 25 BFNs and feeling nuts. Going to try and hold out to 10 dpo. Def not before 8dpo.

Hi! This is my first month using CBFM. I'm on day 14 with just medium level so far. Good luck to you all!

Af is due today bfn yesterday morn and evening so im waiting on her arrival xx how you doing hun?

I hope she dont come hun

Welcome girls how are u doing

I had really bad bloat pain Last night it was very odd

I was having more symptoms, then they kinda disappeared and I had af like cramps yesterday. took a test this morning and there was a faint bfp!! Trying not to get too excited yet but going to test in another couple of days to see if it gets stronger. fingers crossed!! I would be 12/13dpo today i think. good luck to all you ladies too...

Witch got me yesterday morn but its fine I can try all over again this month ;-) xxx gl hun hope its a bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"