looking for a buddy cbfm

I totally know what your mean hun, my little man was born in Nov'12 & he was in hospital at 3 weeks with a bad chest infection, it was really scary as he needed oxygen. But I'm still going to ttc now as really want another one! Last time it took 12 months to conceive my litte man so it probably won't happen straight away x

Thanks for understanding. dh keeps telling me that its almost been a year of trying. we had a bfp Jan 1 but had an early mc. hes afraid if we skip a month then we might miss our bundle of joy. I guess whatever God has instore he will deliever.

I'm so sorry about you're loss sweetie, but I'm sure you will get your rainbow baby soon. Big hugs :hug:

First...congrats frizbee! How are you feeling?

Im freaking myself out this month reading about blocked tubes and thinking itll end up being worse case scenerio for me and ill have to drop $20,000 (that we do not have) on ivf. Ugh..what we go through.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm alright thanks hun, a bit tired but otherwise not many obvious symtoms apart from the odd twinges!

I hope it doesnt come down to 20k for ivf! Will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Hi there, hope you don't mind me joining this thread. I just started to use the CBFM this cycle:thumbup: I had a MC just before Christmas so this is my second cycle since I had my D&C. I bought the monitor when TTC my DD but I never used it as we fell pregnant the month I bought it. So I am breaking it out this time to see how I get on!

Hope we all get our BFPs very soon!

:hugs:

Hello ladies :hi:....may i join you?

I have just purchased the cbfm using it for the first time this month, i've been getting high readings for the past 4 days now no peaks as yet and I'm CD13

I fell pregnant in Oct last year but had a mc at 8 weeks alas i bled for a couple of days then nothing, so after 2 weeks of nothing was given the medication to bring on the mc, nothing happened so finally another 2 weeks later i was taken in to hospital for an ERPC (D&C) it was all pretty traumatic i was so sad for so long :cry:

It also really messed up my cycle which was so frustrating I'd always been so regular and for a couple of months i just didn't know where i was with it all. Anyway so on our first ttc i got a positive on Jan 1st (which is also my birthday!) was over the moon......only to then get a :bfn: a week later followed by a heavy bleed.

Previous to all this i believe i had my first chemical in August.....so 2 chemicals and 1 miscarriage later we're really going for it....i so want to be a mummy and i'm hoping the cbfm might give me that little helping hand.

Good luck and baby dust to all you lovely ladies :dust: xx

Welcome Juniperjan & Andreabond78 , so sorry for your losses :hug:

Im also stressing about my cycle as I know with my MC back in 2011 it took a good few months for my cycles to get back to normal. Just hoping I don't OV really late as I hate having super long cycles... I hate the TWW as it is without having to wait for yonks for the eggy :coffee:

I used the CBFM for 12 moths ttc my little man without ever getting a BFP. Then we got engaged and decided to put baby making on hold until after the wedding and wham bam I got a BFP that month without even trying! Whats all that about??? Just hope it doesn'nt take as long this time round! I really want four children.. growing up as an only child was quite lonely and I really want a loud, chaotic family :) But the old clock in ticking and Im 33 this year :wacko:

Happy valentines day everyone <3<3<3

Hope you have a lovely day. We are off out tomorrow night for dinner at Pizza Express (very romantic!). Will be nice to have dinner out without our little boy :happydance:

hey ladies hope i can join you i bought the cbfm this month and i was very surpised by it. my average cycle is abot 36 days so i wasnt expecting a high until next week but i got my 1st high on cd 10 i was like :eek: went home took a OPK and there is was a second line :wohoo: a faint one but it was there on cd 12 today and im taking another OPK tonight when i get home :) hopefully i get my :bfp: this month :)

Good luck ladies I hope now there is more of us the bfps start rolling in ;-) x

hey ladies hope i can join you i bought the cbfm this month and i was very surpised by it. my average cycle is abot 36 days so i wasnt expecting a high until next week but i got my 1st high on cd 10 i was like :eek: went home took a OPK and there is was a second line :wohoo: a faint one but it was there on cd 12 today and im taking another OPK tonight when i get home :) hopefully i get my :bfp: this month :)

Congrats on your first high! You wait till you get a peak, you'll be dancing round the kitchen, lol! Sending you lots of baby dust x

question im new to the OPK's is it normal to get positive reaging for more then one day? how do they work?

On cd 3. . . waiting for af to leave so i can start bding this month. I usually don't ovulate until cd 17 so i have a really long wait. i know two weeks isnt that long when we look at nine months but waiting to ovulate and waiting to test takes forever.

Question: Am I the only one that wishes i could speed through the next three months and start trying again in May? No we aren't going to stop bding, but i have hesitation. I am a nurse and all i can think about is having a baby born in cold and flu season. i know i will be a control freak and not want people to visit if anyone is sick in their household which will limit our family and friends. plus i feel like the child will be robbed of their own independent day by Christmas i kmow my family will keep the days separate but not so much with my dh family. is tt bad to feel this way? i want my child i know everyone surrounding them on their day is there for them and to support them?

No bad to feel that way at all. I actually have 5 family embers born on Xmas eve and my nephew was born 12/18 and as much as my sister has tried to separate it his bday has always ended being celebrated on Xmas or thanksgiving. He's still to young to really understand the whole concept but another two years he'll hate sharing the day.

Im freaking myself out this month reading about blocked tubes and thinking itll end up being worse case scenerio for me and ill have to drop $20,000 (that we do not have) on ivf. Ugh..what we go through.

I'm alright thanks hun, a bit tired but otherwise not many obvious symtoms apart from the odd twinges!

Thank you! I keep hoping that we conceive naturally this month before we have to start anything assisted. We have a room at a nice bed and breakfast and reservations at Texas de Brazil AND I'm scheduled to o tonight so hopefully we can make something happen on valentines day. Cliche I know, but I'll take what I can get at this point lol.

question im new to the OPK's is it normal to get positive reaging for more then one day? how do they work?

I've used them before and got positives for two or three days in a row, but the second line has to be just as dark as the first, if not darker. They detect when you're about to ov so if you see those two dark lines jump your oh and get it on lol

CD 14 cbfm still showing as high fertility but the cb opk still showing as low fertility, do you think the monitor is just getting to know my levels or do you think I'm actually high? It's all very confusing and I'm starting to worry that ovulation is gonna occur when the hubby is working away (which is what happened last month)

I have woken this morning tho with campy type pain in my back and what feels like ovary pain, pinching in my lower left side. Fx we don't miss the window again.

CD 14 cbfm still showing as high fertility but the cb opk still showing as low fertility, do you think the monitor is just getting to know my levels or do you think I'm actually high? It's all very confusing and I'm starting to worry that ovulation is gonna occur when the hubby is working away (which is what happened last month)

I have woken this morning tho with campy type pain in my back and what feels like ovary pain, pinching in my lower left side. Fx we don't miss the window again.

I'd say get BDing! It sounds like your not far from OV :) The monitor does take a few cycles to get to know you but when you get a high it means your in your fertile period leading up to OV & I'm pretty certain OPKs don't detect that period. I think they only show when your about to OV. That's the the benefit of the CBFM, it shows you the whole of your fertile period :)

Do you track your CM? I can tell when I am fertile as I get EWCM a few days before but never really get any cramping.

Good luck x

Thank you! I keep hoping that we conceive naturally this month before we have to start anything assisted. We have a room at a nice bed and breakfast and reservations at Texas de Brazil AND I'm scheduled to o tonight so hopefully we can make something happen on valentines day. Cliche I know, but I'll take what I can get at this point lol.

How did you valentines night go? Hope you caught that eggy!

How is everyone else doing? I'm CD11 and still showing low... Im usually on a peak CD12 but the MC has messed it all up! Gonna be a long cycle :(((

Hi Katestar,

I don't know if i would say i specifically chart my CM but i do know the stages it goes through and how to read it. I've had highs on my monitor since Tues last week and yesterday i got a high on my clear blue digital opk :thumbup:. So today should be peak with ovulation usually happening within that 12-24hrs time span.

The hubby went away this morning for work but we bd Tues Sat sun and this morning so i think we've hit plenty of fertile days, the poor hubby was knackered :blush: this morning haha!

So onwards to the tww...heres hoping we catch the egg this time :spermy:

omg i cant believe im going to ask this. but ive read that your discharge gets like egg whites when your about to ovulate but my monitor has been reading high for 7 days now and my discharge is like milky white and not sticky. this is our 1st month ttcing and i really never paid attantion to my discharge but i do remember that that egg white discharge i had almost at the end of my cycles i mean like 2 o 3 days before AF would show up. i dont know maybe im being parinoid or something :(

Hi Caroline, :hi:

Yes apparently you are supposed to get egg white type discharge when ovulation is due but every women's body is different so try not to get too focused on what the books and web pages say should be happening.

This is my first month of using the fertility monitor so its new to me too, as long as you're getting highs or peak on your monitor just get jiggy :sex:!! i think the monitor is by far the best way to know for sure if you're high fertility you don't have to 2nd guess a couple of lines on a stick!

I started to get highs on my monitor on day 11 and only got my peak yesterday which was 8 days after the 1st high so i'm betting your ovulation day is coming up very soon....good luck :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->