looking for a buddy cbfm

katestar your good to wait till your late i hope it happens this month

im with you lady i need to try harder im soo lazy when it comes down to it hahah

welcome molly the first cyle is always a blur as ur just starting off i hope u will be first cycle lucky xx

I can't believe it but got a BFP this morning at 10dpo!!!! I had an inkling something was up... Lots of cramping & shooting pains in my boobs! I'm so happy as had a MC in Jan & lost my Mum 6 weeks ago so I definitely was due some luck :dance::dance::dance:

Baby dust to you all Xxx

I can't believe it but got a BFP this morning at 10dpo!!!! I had an inkling something was up... Lots of cramping & shooting pains in my boobs! I'm so happy as had a MC in Jan & lost my Mum 6 weeks ago so I definitely was due some luck :dance::dance::dance:

Baby dust to you all Xxx

awwe im soo sory about your bad news hun
there is a positive now to focus on im soo happy for you
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

this morning i got my 4th low on my monitor probs cause of my super duper long cycle last month xxxxx:wacko:

Awww that's great news!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world, you certainly deserve it!!!

Congrats katestar! We'll I've started spotting today which means af is on its way. Disappointed but here's to this next cycle :thumbup:

morning ladies how are we all????

1 dpo this morning ohh how i hate the 2ww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"