Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Ooooh blonde to red pretty dramatic, but I love red hair (but not too ginge tho)!

The years have flown by, I met my OH at uni and it really doesn't feel that long ago. We're refurbing our house so I can't imagine we'll be doing anything special. Maybe next year.

It's his 30th this year was thinking of doing something special then. Not sure what tho. Did think NYC, but hopefully I won't be any condition to fly.

7 years is pretty good going too!

Haha check us out! I know it's well drastic, I was thinking a little bit brighter than cheryl Coles red :-D I'm sick of everyone saying I look like my mum.

Me and Dh met at college and it feels like yesterday! My husband wants us to go to NY and Vegas for his 30th in 2 years!

Bloody AF is still a no show :-(
Xx

That's going to be a trek and a half. We went to California and Vegas this year. It was fantastic, we also went to the Grand Canyon. It was the most amazing place.

Cheryl Cole red = good, Cilla Black red is not such a good look! Go for it.

Any sign of your af yet? X

We did Vegas last year and the gran canyon - isn't it out of this world!!!

No sign of AF, I have had cramps for 4 days now! Maybe I ovulated later because early jan I had flu and was really ill!
My temp is still low but it's just a waiting game now!
I was convinced that last night was the night but no!
I've got today and Monday off work so hopefully a long weekend will take my mind off it and af will arrive!

Has AF still with you? I only get 4 days but with this build up I think it will be more like 10 this time lol

Xx

I would love to go back to the grand canyon and trek to the bottom. I'm not sure about Vegas we crammed too much in, but it was definitely an experience. My OH wants to go back tho.

Yes, af is still here cd6. I thought it was finishing yesterday then I got cramps. The worst has been about two weeks. I'm just hoping it finishes tomorrow.

Hope your af arrives soon. If your temp is low and you're cramping it's just a waiting game unfortunately. At least you were ill before this cycle! There's nothing worse than missing your ov due to sickness.

Oh how nice, a long weekend! Are you doing anything?

X

Oh god that's rubbish!! :-( looks like were both feeling crampy then :-(
I know just got to wait it out... I don't mind too much though, it's not like it's the TWW :)

Nothing really, a meal with friends and chilling, have you got anything nice planned this weekend? Xx

I think, fx, my af has finished. Just need a nice early ov this cycle.

I hope your af has arrived. You must have ov later, they say you do when you're ill. Do you get ov cramps?

Haven't really got anything planned. We'll probably go out tonight, but I play netball and I've got a match early tomorrow so doubt it'll be a late one.

I'm am now determined to lose weight. Might even get the wii out today!

X

Woohoo that's ace FX'd for your short cycle!

I never normally notice Ov cramps but on 17th jan I had excess watery cm (sorry, tmi) and cramps but I dismissed it as my cycles have been bang on. If that's when I O'd I would be due AF on Monday! Which now makes sense!
If AF does come on Monday and my cycles return to normal I would Ov on Valentines day :-D

My friend is a netball-aholic lol good luck with your match!!
I've lost 2lb this week. Wooo!

I wonder why I am cramping so much and have been since I was spotting on 25th! How annoying! I honestly have felt like AF is minutes away for 4 days!!

Xxx

We play netball for fun, we're not particularly good lol.

Cramping is a sign and the spotting could have been implantation???? There is a strong possibility you're pregnant as it wouldn't have shown on previous tests and your contraceptive method wasn't fail proof. :test::test::test::dust:

It would be amazing if you were pg. My OH said this morning that he didn't realise it would be this hard to get pg! Only cycle 3!

Congrats on the 2lbs. I can never loose weight around my af.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you x

If it was delayed ovulation then I don't think there would be any chance as DH was working away around that time, it would have been nice though lol
I think men expect it to happen straight away (my DH does bless him), this could be your month though!!! :-D
I have my FX'd for you! :dust:
What CD are you on now?
Xxxx

Cd7. Sorry, I'm a test addict.

I used the saliva microscope this morning and it actually worked. I'm most definitely 'not fertile' at the mo according to the instructions.

Used it to see OH swimmers (sorry if tmi). It was amazing. He seemed to know a little too much about it as he reckons the fast ones would result in a boy??? Apparently he read it somewhere.

Do you have a preference for a boy or girl? I would love a girl but a healthy baby is the most important thing.

You're a week ahead of me already!!

Omg how cool is that, could you actually see the swimmers lol? I am so investing! That's so random how your saliva can tell you if your fertile! I really want one!!

I definitely want a girl but I would be over the moon with a boy too! If I could choose I would have one of each :-D
Maybe the faster swimmers make boys because the closer to ovulation the more chance of a boy? That's what I've heard on here anyway. People avoid o day if they want a girl? Bizarre!

Xx

We lost today, boo. They are top of the division though and we didn't lose by much.

Right, cd8. Boring here, nothing to report. No ache no pains nothing. How about you?

I too would love one of each. I don't know how I'd feel about two boys. I'd definitely have a scan for the first though.

Years ago a psychic predicticted I'd have 2 girls 18 months apart. I don't really believe, but my mum is really into it.

I hope your af arrives by Monday x

Oh poo, it's so cold at the mo I couldn't go out and play lol!
I'm the same - nothing to report! My stomach is still slightly crampy but not massively so I think AF will be a no show again today :-(
I guess at least now I know that having cramps for a week isn't a sign of pregnancy for me!

Let's hope by tomorrow you have some signs and I have a full flowing af and on CD1 :) x

Hiya,

Any sign of your af yet?

Cd9 and I've had a couple of twinges on my right but nothing else. Had to alleviate my poas addiction and did a opk yesterday. It was negative of course, my saliva microscope still says I'm not fertile.

Started temping again today too.

X

Hello!!

No sign yet and I am getting a little tense now. If it doesn't show today I dont think I could have ovulated yet as I started temping 14 days ago and I have had 3 temp rises or Positive OPK's. I'm so confused......
I was bored today on my day off so decided I would use an OPK to check and it was negative but there was a faint line. As this is my third ever OPK i'm not sure what a faint OPK means, does it mean that Ovulation is getting closer as I tested on 18th and it was stark white. Or does this mean AF is on her way?

Hmmmm confused.com.

My stomach does wreck and my temp has dipped slightly today.

Any ideas?

Was your OPK negative white or negative faint? Do you think Ovulation is getting closer? Twinges sound promising! What day do you usually O on? I'm excited for you because at least your getting closer, I feel like I am in no mans land lol!

I just want to start my cycle. Praying that AF shows tonight. xx

These pains are getting really strong now, AF will be here any second I think.

Probably why I seem stressed in the post above lol.
xxx

Aw you poor thing.

Everyone has a little lh in their body at any time, so faint lines are common on an opk. I know my opk's positive if the line appears immediately before it's even reached the control line.

You need to take your mind off of your impending af. I normally get a temp dip 2 days before af. Perhaps your lp is longer than you realised?

I have no idea when I'm going to ov. My opk had a very faint line on yesterday and today. With my erratic cycles I rely on opks and temping, so I know exactly what you mean about no mans land x

You're right I need to stop thinking about it. The cramps are gone again lol

Perhaps it is, we will find out next cycle I guess. I wish I had done a test month last month with opks so I didn't feel so in the dark :) I'm so impatient.

If only it was simple - I hope we ovulate around the same time :-D that would be ace!sound like a child haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->