Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

No real change had the pins and needles sensation again last night. I just feel exhausted today.

I really hope you ov soon x

I think you had implantation yesterday - temp drop, spotting and now pins and needles xxx

Well, I'm sure my af is coming. Don't know if it's just me but I always can smell it a couple of days before it arrives. I know I'm a weirdo!

I think a lot of the symptom spotting is just on my head, lol x

I should add that I do have at least one shower a day, lol x

Lol :rofl: I know what you mean!!! I can 'smell' mine on the way too xxx

Ooh so it's not just me then.

One of my parents dogs (she was put so sleep whilst you were on hols) use to sniff my crotch area whenever I had my af. She was a nightmare. Still miss her tho x

Today's OPK:
https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/6dab723a.jpg

I took some soy last night after doing some research! A lot of people have taken higher doses of soy during a long anovulatory cycle and ovulated straight after taking it!
How are you feeling today? Any sign of AF? X

Gl with the soy. It gave me one of the darkest opk. Looks like your opk is getting there.

No real symptoms today. Had sore ovaries and some v mild cramping. This cycle has been different, but I still think my af is on her way x

Lol, it's taking every ounce of self control not to. I was going to test Sunday, but might test Saturday x

You're mean! I'm out tonight, so I'm not going to get a chance. I might as well wait until Saturday! Xxx

Lol.

I had a temp drop this morning. The only bit of hope I have is that I haven't had my usual poorly stomach which I get without fail before my af. I've also got really bad heartburn thins morning.

Any change with you opks or temp? X

That's hardly a temp drop, you're still way above the coverline!
When are you testing? You have some amazing will power!

No change from me! I have a water infection though, ouch! X

I was going to test Sunday, but if i can't hold out I might test Tomorrow lunch time if my af hasn't arrived.

I'm sorry about your water infection. I hope it goes quickly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"