Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Err... This is where I should confess I did an opk at 8dpo and it was negative with a barely viable line.

My oh thought I'd done a hpt and looked crushed that I hadn't told him. I felt awful. I def can't test without letting him know and if he realized how often I usually test he'd think I was psycho, lol x

Awww the poor guy, not your fault though, he didn't specify any test whatsoever did he? Lol xxx

Lol, good point.

Felt urgh today. I've got a stye and a mouth ulcer. I also had heartburn most of the day, thankfully it has gone now.

How are you feeling? X

Urgh the heartburn is back with a vengeance! I spoke to early x

Brown tinged cm, booooo. My af is on her way!

I hope your opk is getting darker xxx

Booo to AF! :hugs:

I've been throwing up all day :( think I have a bug! So I haven't taken soy today or used an opk! :( x

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon.

My brown cm has gone and my temp is still high?! Perhaps my af is just taking her time as I'm getting a few cramps now x

Oooo your chart looks great!!! Would you be 1 day late tomorrow or due af? Xx

I need your help my af still hasn't arrived and yep I'm a day late. I did an ic hpt test and I got a v faint line within 5 mins.

You know I've had evaps in the past, so evap or bfp? I think evap as it's a bit of a screen tilter!

The photo was taken at about 6-7 mins xxx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/aa0ca67a.jpg

Thats not even a screen tilter I can see it on my phone!!!! I think you have a bfp there!!!! Test again! FRER! x

My oh could see it easily, but it looked a bit like a shadow not unlike my prev evaps. It's a really sensitive test so I doubt a frer will work.

Arghhh, I don't know what to do! I don't want to waste a frer so might hold out. I'd be more excited if I hadn't had loads of evaps and clomid can lengthen lp.

Are you feeling better today? X

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/c8a247cc.jpg

I tried to tweak ! Xx

I'd say test again with an ic this afternoon, I've heard a lot of people get bfns in the am and bfps in the afternoon - it could give you a better line? If OH can see it that's amazing, they can never see anything!!! Lol! Xx

Lol I know. I might try later, but my wee can be really weak sorry way tmi! I'll try and hold it in for a good five hours if I can x

Lol!! Just don't have a drink :) real healthy advice haha!

Here's my opk from this morning, it was negative last night

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/968896dc.jpg

Xxx

I'm gonna test again this afternoon with my last cb smiley. Bless DH, I asked him to check it for me as he wants to be more involved - he shouted 'WE'VE GOT A MATCH, THE LINES MATCH!'

Xx

:rofl:

How funny!!! I wonder what he'll do when he sees a smiley! I'd bet money that you'll have one today.

My OH look was doing how far away from the test he could see the line, lol. Turns out it wasn't that far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->