Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

Kind of sinking in still, can't believe it really.

Called doctor's but I need to go in and pick up a pack. The first question I was asked was whether I wanted to keep it. I almost said 'do you realize how long this took?'.

How are you today? X

Oh my god! That's awful!!!

I'm fine thanks, really nervous about tomorrow's camera thingy!! Xx

Gl tomorrow, what time is it?

I'll def have my fx for you x

It's at 4pm! I'll update you as soon as I'm out! Xx

Don't worry. My mum and my sister bled every month with all their pregnancies! Maybe call the out of ours docs to get the all clear X

Thanks, just getting myself upset. Ridiculous as it's only been 2 days x

I totally get you, I would feel the same! I would call the out of ours to be checked over if I was you! Just give you piece of mind! X

Going to call the midwife in the morning.

I've stopped bleeding for the moment x

Thank god, its probably just eggy burrowing further!! X

I've started bleeding heavily now and my symptoms have gone.

I hope you have a better day and the results are really positive! Xxx

Oh Hun I am so so sorry :( you know I'm here for you! :hugs: :hugs:

Please go and get checked over! :hugs: xxxxxxxx

Thanks.

Really confused as heartburn is back with a vengeance. Tried to call the midwife but she's on annual leave for a couple of weeks. Not sure what to do :shrug:

Will probably do another test if it's negative might start straight back with clomid this cycle x

I think you should call the doctor now and they should send you straight to the hospital for an ultrasound (the same thing happened to my best friend last year).

Has the bleeding stopped?

Please call the doctor. Just tell them your 4 and a half weeks pregnant and you're bleeding heavily and they will refer you straight away! I have my fx'd for you Xxx

I've left a message for the nurse but I'm 3hrs from home as I have meetings all day.

No bleeding like I'm on my period. No clots yet so hopefully it's a good thing x

Can you not cancel your meetings and go home? I wish there was something I could do!
:(

Fingers crossed your just someone who still gets a period x

You're helping just being there x

My last meeting is at 2pm for an hour.

Realistically I could get to the doctors if I left at 3pm. It is a nightmare, I wish I had no work ethic! Hopefully I'll get the call before by first interview ironically with a maternity nurse at 11am x

Oh sweetie I'm so so sorry :( :hugs:

I hope it's a false alarm! I know what you mean about work ethic, I can't ever bring myself to have a day off sick! X

Going to the early pregnancy clinic tomorrow morning now.

Thinking of you at mo. I hope it's going well! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"