Looking for a buddy - CD1 1st Cycle TTC#1

How are you feeling now? :hugs:

It was fine, they didn't end up doing the camera thing. :) xx

Yay, that's great news.

I'm okay. Had to call my manager and explain that I wouldn't be in tomorrow. I decided honesty was the best policy and she was really supportive.

My hormones are over the place. I still keep hoping it'll be okay, but I know despite a still positive hpt and pregnancy symptoms I've miscarried.

I'm in two minds about trying again immediately as this not so nice side of ttc is draining xxx

Yeah they still think I could have pcos or endo but want to check my hormones first and see how the swabs come back.
Got to go back in 3 months.

Glad you're not going in to work tomorrow! I hope it all works out and it's just settling down. Is your hpt still dark? I have my fx'd so tight for you! Xx

Hopefully you won't need to go back.

I did a frer in Tesco with an 1 1/2 hrs worth of weak wee. I only just managed to soak the end and it was the same as Sunday's test. I suppose it should have been darker but thought it would be a lot lighter than it was.

My baby book turned up today, bloody typical.

Hopefully soon I'll be able to see the irony in the fact I can go months with out a period. I get pregnant once and it shows up.

My OH has been great, he was really upset this morning. If anything it's made us even closer xxx

with FMU it would have been darker then, I wouldn't lose hope yet :hugs:

I'm so glad your OH is being great, I've heard lots about men just closing up and not being supportive.

xxx

Thanks for all your support I really appreciate it :flower:

My appointments at 9am so will let you know what happens. I suspect I'll have to go back Friday and Monday if they're checking beta levels as it's too early for a sonogram x

Anytime!!!!!! :)

I'll be thinking of you!

I think I'm gearing up to Ovulate, I think Soy may be working. xxx

I highly doubt it, I see myself being in the same position this time next year.

xx

Aww, don't think like that. I could never see myself getting a positive hpt and it happened! The next goal is a positive and sustaining a pregnancy!

It will happen for you too, I'm sure of it. You just need to find the right thing for you. Soy might be just right for you xxx

Thinking of you this morning! Hope you're OK xxx

Thanks x

Well it's official I had an early miscarriage. The test came back negative at the hospital, but she said not to try with clomid again until next cycle. I'm going to use soy this cycle and see what happens as I figure it can't hurt.

I'm glad in happened so early on. I felt from my bfp that my body was trying to have a period, but obviously I didn't know what to expect.

It's weird, but I feel better now. I suppose I can move on knowing it's possible.

I hope you're okay x

:hugs: I'm so sorry! :hugs:

I think soy is a good idea.
The consolation is that you know you can conceive and that you're super fertile after a MC.

I'm really sorry you had to go through this xxxx

Thanks harri x

The nurse said I wouldn't have known if I hadn't tested. We were talking on the way back and we both agree that we would rather have known. My OH said 'I wonder if it would have been a boy or girl' which really upset me. I prefer to think of it as a clump of cells. For some reason my OH prefers to think of it as what might have been.

I've affectionally name it 'clumpy'. I don't think my OH was impressed tho, lol.

Enough about me. Any sign of your allusive ovulation? Xxx

I think I would have rather known too!

I think you're coping so well, I would be like you and rather think of it as a clump of cells!

Well I got a dark opk yesterday, I've had lots of ewcm but a neg opk this morning. I think it will turn positive within a week. This was last nights opk:

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab150/harrietrostron/3bda221b.jpg

Xxx

Looks like my positive opks do! Fx fx or you could wait for me, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly