• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Looking for a buddy, due 6th dec 11

Nickki_1986

Reaction score
just about to come into second trimester im 13 weeks and two days due on the 6th, im in cheshire (uk) :happydance:

would be nice to share my feeling txt or message

xxx chao xxx :coffee:

Hi Nicki, I am due on the 5th if that is any good? lol I live in Derbyshire so not a million miles away or somewhere exotic I'm afraid!! x

AWW YAY!! thats brillant!! ahahaha im from cheshire thats not exotic either!!! xx

aww how wonderfull we thre should buddy up! and see how were all gettin on, im 14 weeks no bump and no appitte still lol! how are u both feeling??

:wohoo:

aww how wonderfull we thre should buddy up! and see how were all gettin on, im 14 weeks no bump and no appitte still lol! how are u both feeling??

:wohoo:

I'm 14 weeks Thursday and no bump either. I'm feeling ok though been quite lucky and had no sickness, feeling pretty tired all the time at the moment though. How's it going with you? Is this your first? x

I have a huge bump but I did have with my first too! Had really horrible ms but doc put me on anti-nausea drugs so been ok for the last 3 weeks but think ms has gone now anyway.... Tired....oh yeah! xx

I'm 14 weeks Thursday and no bump either. I'm feeling ok though been quite lucky and had no sickness, feeling pretty tired all the time at the moment though. How's it going with you? Is this your first? x[/QUOTE]

Is this you first, this is mind, had alot of morning sickness and its starting to go away, still soo soooo tired its very hard not going to bed before 9 in the evening lol!!! im 14 weeks and 1 day now, cant wait till i feel abit normal again!!

:hug:

aww jealous id love a huge bump, itll come in time though im sure, i know how u feel i have had dead bad MS to think my is just staring to dissapear though!!! :wave:

Yep this is my first too! I'm looking forward to getting a bump too.
Are you girls finding out what your having? x

yea i really wanna know, im rubbish with suprises!!!! id love a little boy, have you fort of names? would you like to find out ? xx

AWWW THATS NICE! wish i could keep it a suprise i need no everythin though! xx

I really want to know what I am having as I really want a girl this time!! Need the time to get used to the idea if I am having another boy!!.... working on OH to let us find out but he doesn't want to find out! Help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"