Looking for a buddy thats around 10DPO

C

CocoMungo

I will be 10DPO tomorrow morning and i am planning on poas when i wake up..lol Anyone out there that wants to test with me??

I will be around 9DPO-- possibly 10, as I don't know for sure how long it was after my positive OPK that I ovulated. In any case, I will also be testing tomorrow morning. Good luck to you! :D

We'll I woke up and piac ...BFN, I will check again cause were still a little closed...haha

Sorrry that you got a BFN. My test was BFN too. I was holding out hope still, then I saw some spotting a few minutes ago. So bummed. :(

Fingers crossed for you, though! You're definitely not out yet. :D

Thank you! i don't feel like i have any symptoms of AF coming, but i do have cold right now that came on yesterday, so kinda feeling blah!!

I've hear catching a cold can be a good sign. Fingers still crossed for you. :D

I haven't had any spotting since yesterday so I am trying to hold out hope. Tested again today and nothing, but it's not over 'til it's over. I usually get my period overnight, so if I wake up without it tomorrow, I will use one of my FRER.

Hey I'm 11 dpo today if want to buddy up? Lots of symptoms so far, the strangest is that I can get liquid from my boobs when I press, not sure if it means anything. AF is due tue so trying to hold out u til then,sooo hard! Sorry about the bfn, it is still early days though so you are not out. With my DS I was 10 days late before I got my BFP so 24 DPO!!

Thanks Isme!! My fingers are crossed too!!!

Hey Christy!! 3 days until AF is supposed to come and so far no signs of her coming. I still will like to go see my doctor and get on some meds, cause i don't have a problem conceiving, its actually holding it. I was on chlomid, metformin and progesterone right before i had my daughter and that seemed to do the trick. How far are all of you now?

Hiya, sorry not been on for a while as been busy and no internet access for a bit. Last cycle was bfn which am not surprised about as we did not bd much. I had the most painful period I have ever experienced though with pain in my hips thigh and lower back. I am now about 6 door into 2nd cycle. How are you doing?

Hi Christy I'm 6 days into cycle number 4 and had same type of period as u with pains and backaches. I've been off my pill for 10 months now but started trying 3 months ago. This period has defo been the strongest n worst one! I will be ovulating in a few days as have 26 day cycles. Hopefully this will be our lucky month! X

I went to the dr about mine as really was in so much painand he did say that it was possible it was a very very early miscarriage. He said he was just being cautious and it may just have been a very bad period. I also wondered if it could have been something like endometriosis but I don't think I have nay of the other signs. For now I am just putting it down to a very bad period and will see how it goes. Mine is due on Sunday and will try and hold out until then if I can. Good luck cxx

Yeh I think maybe mine was just a bad period, I hope every month isn't like that it would be hard work! Thing is as well I get awful ovulation and post ovulation symptoms so really the whole cycle is a pain with a list of symptoms even nauseous n sore boobs on n off n really hungry then backache n hip ache then peeing all the time and so on! I do miss being on the pill sometimes! X

Ha ha Yeo I had none of that on the pill. Well I am either due at tomorrow or sun (cycles have varied between 26-28 days since I had meningitis last year) at the mo no af signs but I have tons of white cm some lotions some stretchy. It actually fell out when I went to the toilet tmi sorry! I had that a lot with my other pg's but I'm not going to get hopes up. Will try to wait till sun to test. How are you doing? X

Oh sorry to hear u had meningitis that must of been horrendous for you. I'm not sure if I have ovulated yet or if I'm gearing upto it. I'm on cd10 of 26 day cycle. I think I ovulate early then have like 2 weeks of a list of symptoms that just lead to my af arriving! I'm not letting them make me think that there leading to bfp so won't be fooled lol had some soreness and cramps today, did opk last few days but have only had a very faint line that has got even less now but I had a lot of ewcm n starting with other Same old symptoms now! The joys int it! Good luck for your bfp! When is your af due? X

Thanks, it was viral not bacterial menengitis thankfully but not full all the same. Af due tomorrow or sun, really trying holding out until then. I know what you mean it is so confusing. Our bits should just turn purple or something when we are ovulating and yellow when we are pregnant!! Good luck X

Yeh that would definitely be easier if they changed colours lol not long till u will know now so that's good n let us know what happens! N ur doing well not testing I think that is the best way to wait for late af, hope u get your bfp 😀

Hi Hun, I was supposed to hold out till sun but today I just felt 'different' . I tested at lunchtime with a FRER and got my BFP!!!! I am so excited. I had had lots of white lotiony cm which has dried a bit today but the last two nights I haven't been able to eat my tea as felt really sick half way through and again when I had a sandwich at work. I still can't believe it will do another one tomorrow but it is a very clear line! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->