looking for a buddy

:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 5
Lol Saraa the crazy things us pregnant women do! U feeling
Ok? Xx

I'm ok! If I wake up before 9 I seem to get morning sickness like a hangover feeling lol, if I'm awake after 9 I'm fine! Got a bit worried last night got a weird feeling like in my uterus area like the feeling before a period cramp cramps properly if you get what I mean, and I felt sick really low down... Must just have been stretching because I have only felt it once this evening when laying down. You?

Getting worse as the days go on lol, had cramps since I found out (no where like AF pains) but still got me kinda worrried although I now it's normal if that makes any sense lol, bloating is terrible already look 4 month gone (according to oh) haha and he reckons my boobs have got bigger but I don't think they have just a bit tender other than being tired all the time I'm feeling fine lol, kinda have to with a demanding 3 year old, do u have any children already? Xx

Haha apparently mine are more like water balloons... Lol! I do too! Been taking a photo each day to try and see a difference as time goes on :) woke up with a weird stabbing pain in my boob the other morning when I looked in the mirror I'd grown a vein right across it, got the same one on the other side this morning so I'm expecting a new vein in the morning lol. Nope no other children apart from my OH haha, I have a zoo of pets tho, luckily they're all very gentle!

Lol I've not looked for veins mind I have really little boobs to start with so I'm looking forward to them getting bigger haha I loved it when preg with my daughter shame they went back to normal :( haha
Yeah my oh is a bit of a child too lol suppose that's why I love him :p
Have you been together long? We've been together 5 and a half years, get engaged may 27th this year (my birthday) and we just booked our wedding 2 weeks ago before I knew we were expecting again, thankfully baby is due June 2014 and we r getting married June 3025 so will have a full year to get my body back lol xx

My OH noticed it before me! He said it looked like a had a bruise when I looked closer I could see it was a vein. We've only been together 9 months! I just knew he was the one :) we got engaged 3 months ago moved in together properly 5 months ago. June 3025 hey? That's a long time away ;) lol!! Also I'm 23 and he's 25 :)

Lol ahh sounds perfect
u in the uk? Haha damn phone 2015 that was meant to be if u didn't guess :p
I'm 23 he's 27 so same age! Lol u got any appts sorted yet? Xx

Not yet! Not really sure when to call the docs this time, I don't think it will make any difference to them because I've only had one miscarriage so it'll probably be 10 weeks again, just don't want to have to call them again and say don't worry about the appointment this time :/ if go by my last period I'm 4+6 but I had a 3 day period 3 weeks after my miscarriage and got a pretty positive pregnancy test 9 days before this period was due so I'm not sure... I just added the extra week because of how positive the test was lol. Have you?

I know how u feel about that, yeah just this morning I've had a phone call off epac and I've got an early scan next Thursday so now I'm well and truly scared lol, woke up feeling like a ton of bricks mind so that's a good thing I suppose lol,,l wish I was a lady of leisure sometimes and didn't have to go to work haha wishful thinking as my daughter says I have to get pennies for Christmas lol yeah so maybe that 3 day was actually ur period? Which will make u further along than u think, do u get scanned at 10weeks? Or jus booking appt? Xxx

Ah good luck! It's just a booking appt the scan would be at 12ish weeks. Went to do my last clear blue digi this morning and the bloody thing was a faulty one!!! Dipped it and nothing happened :( lol I complained and will hopefully get a replacement but I've wasted my fmu now lol. Wish I didn't have to work as well lol getting up at half 6 when you're pregnant and groggy isn't nice! Sooo glad I've got this week off :)

Aw noo I hate it when that happens I've had a few dodgey ones in previous pregnancy sand there not cheap either! Yeah that's what my normal midwife ones would be but booking at 8 weeks not 10 ill still have that appt after the scan I think.
Oh don't so half 6 in the morning lol Alisha (my daughter) doesn't get up til at least half 7 so I'm usually up at 7 that's early enough! Wish I had a week off, I'm a hairdresser so stood up all day kinda takes it's toll xxx

Ah cool :) I work in a horrible messy clothes shop, hate it lol constant bending, lifting and tidying up I'm shattered by the time I get home! Normally fall asleep on the sofa about 9 lol. OH disappeared earlier turned out he'd gone to the chemist and got me another cb digi lol nervous to do it incase it's gone down to 1-2 or not pregnant argh.

oh man, so last night i was feeling crummy anyway and i bent down to feed the dog stood up and KNOCKED my head on the cabinet above the dog cage! man oh man did that hurt! haha i'm such a clutz anyway :dohh:, i'm def going to have to learn how to take it easy. I had to style my hair this morning to cover up the scratch on my scalp! lol i can laugh now but man last night it wasn't so funny.

I'm pretty nervous about my appointment tomorrow with the doctor, i hope all goes well. It's so soon though so i'm not sure if there's anything he can tell me that i don't already know.

Ah cool :) I work in a horrible messy clothes shop, hate it lol constant bending, lifting and tidying up I'm shattered by the time I get home! Normally fall asleep on the sofa about 9 lol. OH disappeared earlier turned out he'd gone to the chemist and got me another cb digi lol nervous to do it incase it's gone down to 1-2 or not pregnant argh.

Ahh no, hopefully when ur employer knows about your pregnancy they can give u easier jobs to do! My boss is lovely and very understanding she already knows cos she knows we were trying and about my history so she keeps telling me to take it easy, aww try not to worry Hun let me know when you've done it I'm sure it will still say 2-3 or better 3+ that was very nice of ur oh mine wouldn't think of doing that lol xx

oh man, so last night i was feeling crummy anyway and i bent down to feed the dog stood up and KNOCKED my head on the cabinet above the dog cage! man oh man did that hurt! haha i'm such a clutz anyway :dohh:, i'm def going to have to learn how to take it easy. I had to style my hair this morning to cover up the scratch on my scalp! lol i can laugh now but man last night it wasn't so funny.

I'm pretty nervous about my appointment tomorrow with the doctor, i hope all goes well. It's so soon though so i'm not sure if there's anything he can tell me that i don't already know.

Ohh sounds painful! Scratched your scalp aswell bet that's sore!

It's always nerverackin your first appointments, not sure whether he will be able to tell u much but he might walk u through the process etc, probably blood tests with u not having AF for so long? I hope everything goes ok for u yhough, maybe maybe note down a few questions to ask doc? Xxx

Did it!! 3+ :):) my period was only due Saturday as well! So excited to see how far I actually am when I get my dating scan, either that or it's twins... Lol! My fiancé is my manager lol :) not telling anyone at work until I'm 13 weeks this time and I have to have a risk assessment done, which will be by my oh anyway lol, last time I told 1 manager who told the store manager who told a girl on my department... And then the whole shop knew!! She told them while I was on a week off and when I came back I had already miscarried, I went mental at the store manager when I came back to work!! She moaned the other day about no one telling her anything, and she wonders why?!

Ohh sounds painful! Scratched your scalp aswell bet that's sore!

It's always nerverackin your first appointments, not sure whether he will be able to tell u much but he might walk u through the process etc, probably blood tests with u not having AF for so long? I hope everything goes ok for u yhough, maybe maybe note down a few questions to ask doc? Xxx

Yeah i'm anxious to talk to him, my doctor is super nice but for some reason his nurses have been being a big pain in the butt lately. Every time i called when i didn't have a period they almost seemed annoyed with me and kept telling me to wait. My doctor is just a family doctor though, he's not specifically an OB but he delivered me and has been my doctor since birth so i'm really comfortable with him.

Anyone else set up their first appointment yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->