looking for a buddy

Aww your bump pics are so cute.

I can't believe how far we've all come too! seems like not that long ago we were all nervous wrecks at 5 weeks!

Glad it sounds like everyone is doing well!!

I know!! Soon we'll be moaning about braxton hicks haha xx

Congrats Jamie! Girls are great :) even if I am hoping for a boy haha.
Oo yes Sara getting a nice bump there, I forgot to take. 4-5 pic so only have one from now lol I didn't think at the time to take one
Aww I want to know the sex now!! Haha oh well 3 more weeks I suppose :(
I am soo unorganised this time I haven't bought a thing, haven't thought of names or anything! Gonna have a busy 2/3 month when we get back from
Aus I think! We haven't even got anything from when Alisha was little cos we
Moved house just before she was 2 and threw it all out, kinda regretting doing that now!
Lol yeah Sara then we will get over Braxton hicks and be labour watching before we know it
Hope every one is doing well :) we've all got a cold in our house hoping it passes as quick as it came lol xxx

Well we are team......PINK again!! I'm happy but I guess there is a very small part of me that is sad I will never have a little boy! My OH couldn't hide his disappointment! I knew it would be a girl though and I've been out and bought a few new girly bits 😃!

Hope ur all well! X

Aww Linny I'm sure ur oh will get over the disappointment in a few weeks or if not when baby is born
When did u find out, today? Ahh only me left now! Roll on next Friday lol
Xx

Ah congrats on :pink:!! Come on Lauren you've got to have a boy to even it up lol I'm the only one with a boy so far haha. Still waiting on definite movement :( stupid antetior placenta :( I feel the odd pop here and there but waiting to be booted properly haha xx

I had a scan at the wkend. I don't have the NHS one till 6th feb and OH is hoping they will say it's a boy at that one :D I'm actually excited at thought of having two little girls.

Haha saraaa I was thinking same. Lauren has to have a boy!! I didn't feel movements with my anterior placenta till over 21 wks but as soon as I did they were really big kicks, my OH could feel them outside straight away. I've a posteria placenta this time which I thought cos been feeling this one a week or so! X

My nhs one is Monday at 6:40 I'm hoping they still say boy because we've got alot of boy clothes already! Lol. A couple of times I've felt him move and seen my belly move, but alot of the time I feel it and as soon as it came its gone again lol. It always happens when oh isn't there as well! Xx

Lol I know boy boy boy! Aww Linny I think I'd quite like 2 girls as me and my sister are really close she's like my best friend, mind there's only 18 months between us not nearly 4 years so can't say it would be the same for me if I had 2 girls

Yeah Sara with Alisha I was at least 21 weeks before feeling anything with anterior placenta, but as Linny said it was full on kicks and oh could feel it at the same time..
I must have posterior this time cos this little one wriggles all the bloody time! Lol and oh felt it for the first time 2 nights ago, wasn't kicking as such just movement/wiggles
So for the last few days I seem to have evening nausea :( please ego away I go on holiday in 2 weeks and I don't want sickness thank you very much! Lol xx

Ohh and bump pic.. This was me before and then at 16+1 doesn't look that big on pic but I feel huge lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Didn't know how 2 add 2 pics lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Aww Lauren your bump is adorable! Mine is ridiculously small haha! I'm still pretty much in my skinny jeans (but only the stretchy ones) I want my bump now!!

I have a wriggly baby too! And she's really low, like on my bladder. I do nothing but pee all day!

Saraaa put some pics of ur baby boy buys :) x x

Huh my phone will never let me add pics on here. Always says file too large grrr! If any of you are on FB and wanna add me just let me know, it's easier to send pics on there haha!! X

Aww skinny jeans what are them? Lol leggings everyday for me at the min we were looking at the pregnancy photos of me with Alisha and I was this siZe at 28 wks! Lol
Yeah I think this babies quite low as I'm constantly peeing haha
Yeah I'm on fb if u wanna pm me (so ur names not broadcasted all over here lol) I'll add u xx

I can't wear legging they did into my bump and get uncomfortable after a while lol. I'm managing to stay in my work trousers only with a hair band across the button haha. Your bump is lovely Lauren! :D
Just had a twister with my lunch and the cold must have woken baby up, felt him lightly kicking me, can't wait for it to be stronger :D
Yeah I've got Facebook :) my names Sara Allan, my cover photo is of my 2 dogs faces :) feel free to add me ladies xx

Some of our buys for little man :D x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 2
Aww there are gorgeous saraaa! So cute. I will add u on FB so I can show u pics...can't upload them on here and it's annoying haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"