looking for a buddy

Not yet! Will be phoning this week :) still have all my paper work filled I'm from last time so atleast I haven't got to do that all again to take to the midwifes appt lol :)

Did it!! 3+ :):) my period was only due Saturday as well! So excited to see how far I actually am when I get my dating scan, either that or it's twins... Lol! My fiancé is my manager lol :) not telling anyone at work until I'm 13 weeks this time and I have to have a risk assessment done, which will be by my oh anyway lol, last time I told 1 manager who told the store manager who told a girl on my department... And then the whole shop knew!! She told them while I was on a week off and when I came back I had already miscarried, I went mental at the store manager when I came back to work!! She moaned the other day about no one telling her anything, and she wonders why?!

yayy!!! congrats! Gosh that'd be awful to come back to work to that... i would go ballistic. We're not telling really anyone either. We told a couple close friends and our parents but that's it. The 2 friends that we told, if they told anyone it really wouldn't matter anyway so that's why we chose those friends to tell. It's so hard not to run and tell everyone :)

I've told my mum and my nan and a couple of friends that already have kids/ are pregnant so I have someone to ask advice lol. My oh hasn't told his family yet he's waiting till 13 weeks! Don't know how he does it, I'm terrible I want to tell everyone as well haha

Jamie I would ignore the nurses Atleast ur comfortable with ur doctor and he will
Know your history most doctors now don't even bother to look at your notes xx

Sara that's fantastic news! Got a funny feeling u may be further than u think! Lol xx

We have told my mam, sister and my boss none of my ohs family know we said if everything goes ok next Thursday we will tell close friends and family

Just my scan scheduled so far so fingers crossed
For that! Xx

And Sara about your pregnancy before I'm not surprised u went mad with the girl I'd of been livid!! Ha yeah I bet she doesn't know nothing about any one now xx

My cousin speaks to me every day and she keeps telling me this is my month... Little does she know! Haha ;) it's hard to get around things at work with people around, normally I lug heavy boxes when I'm filling up now I sort of have to drag them lol, think our risk assessment says you can carry a maximum of 10/11kg

Lol yeah I'm the same seems more people have asked the last week than the last 6 months lol, glad I don't have to lift heavy stuff I don't think I'd cope lol thankfully the chemicals we use are safe to inhale etc just smell quite strong sometimes ahh well last day tomorrow then off for 2 days :) can't wait.
So u said ur engaged, any plans for getting married yet? Xx

Yeh the first day I did carry boxes around I had horrible cramps all evening! Think that told me to calm down abit and not over do it. Erm I've always said I'd love to run away to Vegas and get married lol! Wish there was something like that here lol

Yeah definitely don't over do it Hun :)

Haha I know right? No planning and would cost a whole lot less ! I'm pricing things up now I feel sick looking at the price of some things lol!

U having a nice week off so far? Xx

I know! I looked at a nice place near me that's a old barn sort of place that's a bar aswell on the waterfront, absolutely love it but I think it's extortionate... They even have a wedding suite. I've thought about just a quicky at the registry office for £150 and a bit party after, lol. Yeah loving it so far! Got showered about 12 and got straight back into my pjs lol :D gonna ring my docs in the morning and say I think I'm between 5 and 6 weeks, and explain to the midwife when she calls me back later on :)

Yeah we thought about a registry office too but it's still 350+ here! Our venues beautiful called 'Preston hall' and didn't cost us much more than the registry office would!
Ah lucky u! Lol wish I could have a nice pj day don't think I'd look too good doing the school run in my pjs haha.
Yeah just explain to them ur situation they will
Know what to do for the best :) xx

Ah wow! That's expensive lol. There was somewhere in New York I saw on man v. food the other day that you could get a quicky wedding in a donut shop! How cool... Haha. I wouldn't dare drop my kids off in my pjs lol! Maybe a onesie if it was fancy dress day for them, lol!

Lol nahh pjs are strictly for house only :p aha best not tell my oh about that donut shop hell have me on a flight to New York!
Have y for anything planned for ur week off work or just relaxing xx

Think I've gone in my car in my pjs haha but haven't got out of it lol. Not really! My cars about dead at the minute :( so can't really drive it, it's getting fixed next weds :) just gonna chill out at home with my zoo and sit down while I have the chance haha, got anything planned for your time off??

Aww nightmare when ur cars broke Is be lost without mine! No not really it's y weekend in a sense cos I work Saturday and Sundays so probably just housework shopping etc boring stuff lol, Alisha's school is shut tomorrow though so think we will have a lazy morning :)

Have u rang ur drs ? Xx

Haha I only got dressed at 12! I'm in maternity jeans already cuz none of my jeans fit and they're still wet from the wash so I'm back in my pj bottoms again lol. Not yet :/ don't know why I keep putting it off :/ ill deffo do it tomorrow!! Lol. How are you feeling today??

I'm due about then, too. Room for a third in this party? :p

welcome, is this ur first.?

Yes. I've waited all my life to have a baby, and I was terrified I'd never get around to having one. I was waiting for financial security first, but God had different ideas, it seems! I feel very blessed, though! Even if it doesn't work out, just sitting here, being pregnant, the mental processes and that indescribable feeling of it all, it's very life-changing.

I'm having another doctor's appointment in two weeks, a long one, so I can start things off, getting scans done and so forth, organising who I will see during my pregnancy, care plans, etc.

My GP is super sweet and very eccentric, and I sometimes see her on my afternoon walks around a nearby lake. There's the doctor/patient divide, still, but we're pretty friendly and when I showed her the pregnancy test being all heavily positive, she let out a cry of joy and was so happy for me, as happy as any of my sisters were, it was so sweet! I really feel like I'm in the care of someone who cares about me not just as a patient but a human being, and that's so important.

My only hiccup so far is my antidepressants. I suffer from clinical depression and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, so I'm on fluoxetine and amitryptiline. It's the lowest doses you can get, but she said they're both category C drugs, and I feel SO guilty that I'm taking them through the pregnancy.

I just haven't been off them for a LONG time, and I don't remember a time when I wasn't on some sort of antidepressant. I'd try being off them but I was in the emergency ward earlier on in the year with extreme anxiety and depression when I tried to increase my dose of fluoxetine. Thankfully I've had a LOT of lifechanging therapy and have worked really hard on myself. I'm glad this accidental pregnancy happened after that point in time. I was just coming back into myself and being at peace with the ups and downs of life when I fell pregnant.

Anyway, I wish I wasn't on these pills but I don't think I'd do well off them. My sister and my Mum both said that there are going to be hundreds of things I'll do that I'll feel guilty about during pregnancy, like stumbling, accidentally eating the wrong thing, etc. I can only pray that my medications don't cause any lasting issues for whoever I'm carrying within me. I'd never forgive myself if they did!

My pregnancy symptoms have been pretty good, other than that. Cramping, moodiness, endo pains (I have endometriosis), giant and heavy boobs which are painful to touch, fatigue, headache, runny nose, extra thirsty, lots of peeing, funny appetite. Thankfully no nausea yet, which is odd because my sisters had that sort of thing when they were pregnant. My Mum didn't though, she took to pregnancy really well and had a super easy time of it. I'm praying to God that I'm just taking after her and nothing is wrong!

Haha I only got dressed at 12! I'm in maternity jeans already cuz none of my jeans fit and they're still wet from the wash so I'm back in my pj bottoms again lol. Not yet :/ don't know why I keep putting it off :/ ill deffo do it tomorrow!! Lol. How are you feeling today??

Haha I've had to up button my work trousers! Prayin no body noticed I don't think they did though cos they are far from subtle at pointing things out!
Ahh ull ring in ur own time Hun :)
Yeah I'm feeling ok today just the usual lol nothing new happened here but now I actually believe my oh when he's saying boobs are bigger! Lol they are! How about u? Xx

I'm having another doctor's appointment in two weeks, a long one, so I can start things off, getting scans done and so forth, organising who I will see during my pregnancy, care plans, etc.

My GP is super sweet and very eccentric, and I sometimes see her on my afternoon walks around a nearby lake. There's the doctor/patient divide, still, but we're pretty friendly and when I showed her the pregnancy test being all heavily positive, she let out a cry of joy and was so happy for me, as happy as any of my sisters were, it was so sweet! I really feel like I'm in the care of someone who cares about me not just as a patient but a human being, and that's so important.

My only hiccup so far is my antidepressants. I suffer from clinical depression and Generalised Anxiety Disorder, so I'm on fluoxetine and amitryptiline. It's the lowest doses you can get, but she said they're both category C drugs, and I feel SO guilty that I'm taking them through the pregnancy.

I just haven't been off them for a LONG time, and I don't remember a time when I wasn't on some sort of antidepressant. I'd try being off them but I was in the emergency ward earlier on in the year with extreme anxiety and depression when I tried to increase my dose of fluoxetine. Thankfully I've had a LOT of lifechanging therapy and have worked really hard on myself. I'm glad this accidental pregnancy happened after that point in time. I was just coming back into myself and being at peace with the ups and downs of life when I fell pregnant.

Anyway, I wish I wasn't on these pills but I don't think I'd do well off them. My sister and my Mum both said that there are going to be hundreds of things I'll do that I'll feel guilty about during pregnancy, like stumbling, accidentally eating the wrong thing, etc. I can only pray that my medications don't cause any lasting issues for whoever I'm carrying within me. I'd never forgive myself if they did!

My pregnancy symptoms have been pretty good, other than that. Cramping, moodiness, endo pains (I have endometriosis), giant and heavy boobs which are painful to touch, fatigue, headache, runny nose, extra thirsty, lots of peeing, funny appetite. Thankfully no nausea yet, which is odd because my sisters had that sort of thing when they were pregnant. My Mum didn't though, she took to pregnancy really well and had a super easy time of it. I'm praying to God that I'm just taking after her and nothing is wrong!

I can relate to your feeling guilty as I drank before i knew i was pregnant. Actually, (i feel so guilty admitting this) i had 2 rum and cokes the night before the morning i found out. Everywhere i read drinking early in pregnancy is a lot more common than i think but i guess i still feel guilty. Oh well i suppose, there's nothing i can do about it now. I'm going to a dr appointment later today and i hope it goes well since i'm still pretty early as far as I know.

I have similar symptoms as you too. I don't have very much nausea yet and i am thankful for that, but also hoping everything is going well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->