• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

looking for a buddy

I hate working there too... Lol! It's horrible to watch everything you've done get destroyed deffo very stressful! Yeah I really want McDonald's chips dipped in McDonald's milkshake (loved that before I was pregnant lol) but it says you can't have milkshakes or ice creams from there because of bacteria in the pipes and that :( x

God I can imagine I defo feel for u! Haha that's a weird combination, see mcdonalds milkshakes were perfectly fine when I was preg with Alisha :s honestly I'd love to know where they get it from ur gonna get bacteria from Anything u eat unless it's home cooked!
How was ur tuna lol xx

I know, even at home your house isn't sterile so there bacteria around. Tuna was good! Had tuna cheese jacket potato :D x

haha omg the thought of tuna makes me nauseous. I walked into the lunch room today at work and the smell of one of the lady's lunches almost made me leave. I didn't really sleep last night because my stomach hurt really bad, spent a lot of the night tossing and turning. Luckily this is my first though so i've been going to bed at like 7:30-8:00 haha. Def have to enjoy the first so i'm not chasing a toddler around and still being this tired! i'm going to take my last cb digi on Sunday and i hope i get the big 3+ this time like you girls did!

Also, i've never heard of not eating McDonalds milkshakes! (I can't promise i'll follow that rule)

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

The thought of anything else made me gag lol made OH reel off a list of food I could have for dinner and that was the one i wanted :) when he said chicken pie I gagged lol! Just googled the McDonald's thing, u can't have whippy ice creams because of salmonella? And incase they haven't cleaned the nozzles out properly, hmm :/ x

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to follow the no mcdonalds milkshake rule, although I have cut out caffeine I drank way too much tea/coffee but switched to decaf, I actually prefer it!

Jamie good luck with ur digi hope u get the 3+ :)

So while waiting for the oh to get in from work and have our pasta tea I have managed to eat a full box of cadburys fingers! That can not be good, in a space of half an hour oopsie! Oh we'll this babies worth it (gotta admit I feel a bit sicky now)

Weekend talk - not looking good for me as I'm back to work for 4 days tomorrow lol I already can't wait for Wednesday for my 3 days off to start :p hope u all have a lovely weekend though while I'm having hot flushed cos there's way to many hair dryers on in a small space lol xxx

Not as good as my OH he bought a christmas selection box of chocolate fingers and ate the lot! Which is 3 boxes of them!! Lol! Haha good luck at work! Not looking forward to my 6:30 am start on Monday after my week off :( wish it was this time last week again :( lol x

Haha that's a lot of fingers! I could of easily carried on like just none left :( hmm now I really want some more..... Lol
Aw no I feel sorry for u with 6.30 starts it's my 'sleep in' on a Saturday lol Alisha sleeps at nana and grandads on a Friday night as we both work Saturdays so I don't have to be up until 7.30! It's great haha, well I say it's great I actually hate that she doesn't wander into our room all sleepy eyed and say good morning mammy it's time to get up lol it's such the cutest

U got any thoughts over Xmas yet?

Aww I've gone off sweet stuff completely :( I used to love chocolate fingers! Aww bless her :) nope no idea!! That'll be the time were telling people we're pregnant tho I think! U? X

Yeah had some thoughts on it nothing major thought I'm cooking dinner for 15 people so gonna be interesting I did for 11 the year before last and that was no bother but I'm worried about an extra 4 people lol! We will have probably told every one by then though so hopefully my mam and mother in law will help! Xx

Ah wow you're brave! Lol, I'm just cooking for me and OH then probably take the dogs over to my mums house to annoy her for the afternoon lol. Wish I'd got pregnant sooner so I could do one of those belly moulds to give to him, unless I am really showing by then lol maybe have to do it in February for his bday :) xx

Yeah that's a lovely idea! :) ahh my family are coming to me at 12 and they won't leave til 7-8pm I love it though all the kids round us it's fantastic wouldn't have it any other way, and I get out of doing the washing Up haha xx

Aww there's not many kids in my family at the minute! I've got 2 cousins that live near me but the other 2 live in Norwich. The rest are all a fair but older than me. I hate washing up, hopefully I won't have to do it either lol x

There's only really me and my sister she's got 3 kids and me 1 but when the 4 get together it's madness lol, really makes Christmas special to see there little faces so excited ! Haha I've got an excuse, ur pregnant ;) haha xx

You've not I've lol really need to start checking before I hit send!

Haha I suppose so ;) with the amount my OH is eating you'd wonder who the pregnant one is ;) lol. I'm an only child and my OHs bro and sis don't have any kids yet, so were starting it off for both families lol xx

Aww that's lovely! My mam had my oldest niece befo Alisha and my oh is an only child so was there first grandchild, they spoil her rotton! It's ridiculous how spoilt she is over there lol we never bought an outfit for her til she was 2 (except special ones birthdays and Christmases) I didn't even have to but her school uniform lol! And she's got the same amount of toys there as here an she only goes once a week as they live 30 mins drive away! So ur mam and his parents will probably be just as excited as u :)

Are u wanting a boy or a girl or are u not bothered? Xx

Sorry I never got the notification for your reply! Yep think my mums cautiously excited like me because of my last miscarriage being so recent... OHs parents live a couple hours away my mum lives about 15 mins away so she'll probably be the one spoiling it more! Oh and my nan too because I'm her favourite haha. Ermm I always said I wanted a boy since I was younger but now I'm swaying more towards a girl because they want to spend more time with their mums :) you? Do to want one of each? It was the saying "a daughter is a daughter for life a son is a son until he meets his wife" that made me think I wanted a girl, because girls tend to see their parents more than boys I think lol xx

Alisha is a daddy's girl through and through but if she's poorly or wants a cuddle she's all for me, and I agree with thy saying 100% I love my mam and would be lost without her can't go couple of days without seeing her whereas oh isn't as bothered about his mam! Yeah we are hoping for a boy but if it's another girl I wouldn't be bothered al all :) suppose it would just be nice to have one of each!

My god do I feel ill today! The sickness has hit me with a vengeance :( I was really looking forward to a Chinese takeaway and X factor tonight but I really couldn't face a Chinese.. Glad in a way mind cos to me it means pregnancy progression haha

Awwww :) I'm feeling it today too :( dominos did a deal for a few hours that was 75% off so ordered one for 7:30 at 4 now I don't fancy it :( it was meant to be £48 but it was all £11 with the deal!! Even tho my stomach is rumbling I don't want anything :/ my friend told me to suck mints to help with the sickness but Sod's law we don't have any! Had to swirl some mouth wash instead haha! Tried to eat a kitkat earlier took one bite and it tasted horrible so gave it to my mum haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"