looking for a bump buddy, november 20th

monster91

Reaction score
Not too sure on what a bump buddy is but see everyone with one so I want one :haha: lol.

Due November 20th

I am due November 19th :) I dont know what a bump buddy is either but we are awfully close to eachothers due dates lol Let me know if you find out what a bump buddy is and if I qualify to be yours lol I need one too ! :)

hah cool okay, just found out what a bump buddy is, its basically someone that you talk to about anything especially pregnancy symptoms and how you are feeling. and also you can tell them when you are going into labor and they can post on here for you, thats cute I think

a bump buddy is someone due around the same time as you that you can be friends with and share the whole pregnancy experience. :) so.. you two could be bump buddies!

oops; don't worry about my post then! haha.. :)

aww i want a bump buddy too im due the 25th of november

Lol im sure you could be mine too! Soo all we do is add the names to our signature too?

yes im sure we could have a group of bump buddies, i found some in the second tri forum. how we add the signature?

im okay, its just hard when family acts like they just cant accept your baby.:growlmad:

Today has been sooooo good, well kinda besides my annoying bro-in-aw and his gf being sooooo loud, I couldnt sleep till 6am last night and i got woken up by them at 12 cause they dont know how to be quiet!! :p grrrr ! But I FELT THE BABY MOVE today for the first timeee! :D :D felt like popcorn going off!
I know what you mean Monster, my parents took everything car, rent $, phone, & my little sister when I wouldnt get an abortion. So I had to move in with my OH to his parents and have no car still! But my mom is slowly starting to come around and they actually told my little sister (shes 10) && couldnt be happier! Shes picking names, and my moms finally talking to me about it. Hopefully our familys will come around sooner then later cause we need them more then ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->