• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

BlueFairy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I MC'd 6 months ago and found out yesterday I'm 4 weeks pregnant....is there anyone else who's in the same/ similar position who would like to be buddies and go through this together? :hugs:

It would be nice to share :brat::yipee:[-o< and :cry: with someone who's been through the same experiences I have.

Blue xxx

Hi Blue fairy.
I'm in the same boat as you. I mc'd in April last year, and am now a little bit pregnant again. I am soooo scared, and still cant believe that I'm actually pregnant again. I still have to go peek at my tests again.

Hi blue i had 2 mc last year n here I am again!hoping it's 3rdtime lucky bin 6 weeks. Got an early scan on 15th. Have u booked an early scan? X

yes same here..posted earlier today..had m/c last month now pg again this month after 9years ttcing!!!

so nervous wreck & waiting for blood results & early scan this week.

last m/c was blighted ovum...

just trying to fill days best i can...as i do believe if its going to happen again it will happen & not a lot i can do about it...but trying my best to keep positive & hope....

hio hun 1stly sorry for yr loss last year im preg again after 2 chemicals last year and 2 mc in 2004 this is my 7th preg i have 2 kids that are ok ill be a bump buddy :D

Hey i'll buddy with ya i miscarried in Nov :(

Hey,

I'm in a very similar situation as you! I MC'd mid August at 7 weeks and found out last week that I'm pregnant again. :) I'm now just about 5 weeks. I would love to have someone to share with also.

Mellybelle, I saved a bunch of tests too. I keep comparing to make sure they're getting darker. It almost doesn't seem real now that after months of being devastated by no pregnancy that I'm actually pregnant now!

I just hope that my doctors get me in for testing early this time. I don't have too many appointments set up yet.

Hello Ladies,

Maybe we should all be bump buddies together?

I'm sorry we've all had losses but we all have something hopeful and lovely to look forward to!

I'm taking it one day at a time, enjoying every day as it comes.

I've not booked any doctors yet...I need to call and make an appointment but I don't think I want an early scan...maybe ignorance is bliss and all that but I'd rather sit it out until the 12week scan. It's only 8 weeks to wait which I'm sure will go quickly.

Is anyone else going for an early scan?

Blue xxx

I must admit ignorance is bliss. I had an early scan around 6+3 last time n not much was seen. They said it could be still early (but I was sure of dates) or it could be start of a mc. Anyway I started bleeding a couple of days later... This time I've made sure to book it for after 7 weeks when there should be a heartbeat hopefully. So nervous!!!! Anyone else got a scan booked? Ps congrats to u all xxx

I had an early scan and the same thing happened, they found the pregnancy but no heartbeat. This time unless there is something to cause me to think something is wrong i will avoid any scans...I hated going to the scans anyway it's such a depressing place...plus having to drink loads and hold it in when you need to pee more because of hormones was not a fun experience.

I had 2 m/c last year feb and July :( I am now 9 weeks had an early scan at 7+5 and got to see the heart beat :). I still take it each day at a time and so scared. xxx

I totally understand that blue. I had a mmc- blighted ovum- in sept before a natural mc. This was only detected at the dating scan. My body thought i was still pregnant and the gest sac continued to grow. I was walking around thinking I was pregnant all that time but I wasn't... So I defo need to have this scan for proof there is a baby! I hadn't really heard about missed mc before I had one, I just thought all is ok if there is no bleeding. Ohwell fingers crossed for 3rd time lucky! Xx

hi, i have a very early scan this wk 5 days & 4 but its really only to see whats going on in there as its so close to my other m/c last month...i am with a private fertility doctor so even though we will have to pay for scan it will b worth it to see what is going on..good or bad....

I don't have any scans scheduled. But I'd like to get one around 7-8 weeks.

I want to use the ultrasound pictures to tell my mother-in-law so hopefully my first scan isn't too many weeks away. I just want support from the people who I know won't spill the beans before I'm ready to tell other people.

I have an interesting situation in the next couple months. My brother is getting married in May and I'm a bridesmaid. By the wedding I will be almost 19 weeks so I probably won't be able to wait until after the wedding to tell everyone.

But I guess I just need to take it one day at a time.

I think I'll go see my Dr next week and beg him for an early scan. Then I think I'll continue to beg him for more regular scans. Its gonna cost me a fortune, but I dont know what else to do. I'm not planning on telling anyone about this pregnancy until very very late. If i can hide my bump til 20 weeks i'll tell then. This is my 6th pregnancy and I have two children. With my other two I didnt get big until about 6 months, so maybe I can hide it for a long time.

i think i may be miscarrying right now :cry: so i wish you all healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

So sorry to hear that Sam. I hope they can figure something out for you- hang in there hun.

Oh no sam what's wrong???

Sending you big hugs and I hope you are ok!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"