Looking for a bump buddy who's been through a MC too

Yay that is a brilliant heart rate (this bean was 186 when I had my scan at 7+4....go 180-s!)

Vicvicx- not 19 wks just yet...I am just over 14now...but I see the mw next week..then in another month!

Ahh, I was wondering!! :dohh:

Well 14 is good too, at least past the magical 12 weeks. Its soooo exciting :happydance:

I have my appt this afternoon and I am really nervous. I have been trying to take it easy since last wednesday. I haven't had anymore spotting. I am hoping the bleed is reabsorbing or my MD has a plan. We are moving into our new house this friday. The stress of not being able to pack and move boxes is driving me crazy. But I know it's all for the best. Hopefully my DH and friends can help finish packing and moving this week. I don't care about the unpacking as much as the packing.

good luck with the appt...I hope it goes well for you! Keep us updated! xx

Bad news after today's appointment. The baby measured at only 6 weeks ( I should be 7) and we couldn't see a heartbeat. They moved me to a more sensitive ultrasound machine and they found a second yolk sac. They think it was identical twins that didn't develop correctly. So we lost more of our angels, this time possibly 2. We are crushed and I truly don't know I will get through this again. I decided to schedule a d&c for tomorrow so they could save the tissue. After today's appt our MD sent us both for genetic blood testing. 2 miscarriages in 4 months is not good. I hope we get answers but afraid our genes just don't mesh well. My lifelong fear of never having children is coming true. I can't begin to describe our devastation.

I just pray the rest of you girls have successful pregnancies. NO ONE deserves this, EVER!!

Oh Hope that is so sad. However, it can be normal to be a few weeks behind where you thought you were and at 6 weeks there isn't always a heartbeat visible. Can you not get them to check your HGC levels and make sure that their is no chance of this pregnancy prior to the D&C?

So sorry for you though it really sucks ass, I hope you get your answers.

There was no questions as to when my last AF was. There was a clear and healthy heartbeat at my appointment last week. I measured 6w1d than but I should have been 6w5d. Yesterday I still measured 6w1d with no growth or heartbeat. Plus they found the double yolk sak which never ends well. My OB has never seen that before. Her sonographer has experienced it before so she knows the results which are always a miscarriage. I am just devastated. I am afraid the genetic testing will show that our genes just don't mesh well. We will never be able to have our own children which is my worst nightmare come true. I truly don't understand what we did to deserve any of this. I wouldn't wish this pain and suffering on ANYONE. It's too much to bare. I don't know how I will make it through. I can't sleep knowing the d&c is in a few hours. I still have sore boobs and some abdominal fullness but the nausea is completely gone, The symptoms are fading..........I just can't do this again. Why does such a horrible thing happen?????????

It just sucks :( There is a lot they can do these days, I wouldn't give up hope until they have run some tests and found out what is going on. I know someone who miscarried every boy she got pregnant with and yet has three girls now. They had to select eggs based on gender.

Hope I'm so sorry to read your sad news. :cry:
I hope your d&c tomorrow goes well for you...I wouldn't want you to suffer any more than you are already. :hugs:
Please look after yourself and get as much help as you can to find out what's going on.
Two mc's are still fairly common and doesn't mean you can't have children.
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. xxxxxx

HOPE...I am very very sorry! Life is so unfair sometimes, no one ever deserves to go thru this and it truly sux that you've had to twice! But I agree with BlueFairy that 2mc doesnt mean you wont go on to have children in the future- plenty of us have been there too and please know we are all thinking of you!
Please stay strong and positive- you will get your forever baby! xx

Hello Lovely bump buddies...long time no posts.

How are we all doing?

I have my 20 week scan booked for the 3rd June..Can't wait to see if I'm having a boy or girl. Is anyone else planning to find out or are you keeping it as a suprise?

xxx

Hey!June 3rd will be here in no time! I have mine booked for the 27th May- yay I cant wait! Hubby is heading home to Scotland on the 31st so its just in time!We are leaving it to a surprise again,although when DD1 keeps asking about it I wonder if we should find out...but only 22 and a bit weeks to go until we can see for ourselves! YIPPPEEEE!
I am also curious to see where the placenta is sitting- my mw thinks its on the front wall- and I'm thinking that will stop a lot of the big kicks I got the last times.....anyone had this before??
hope everyone is doing well!xx

My 20 week scan is booked for 6th June. I am going to keep it a surprise. I want the 'it's a ....' moment.

I am currently trying to decide when I want to finish work. I am thinking the end of September but not sure if I can still work in the nursery by that stage. It is hard work now let alone towards the end.

Hi girls,
It's so good to see you are doing well, you were such a great support to me when I had my mc in March and am very cautiously back here again.....here's what has happened....I hope someone can give me a little guidance, thanks sooooo much in advance.
Here goes:
I was due to have my first proper AF on 1st May after MC which was 7th March (had 3 day bleed on April 3rd, but cycle still a bit messed up). On May 5th I started spotting and then had a heavier bleed on the 7th for 1 day, then it stopped on the 8th, Because I was late (if my dates were correct) I did hpt's every day from 1st-5th but all negative, today my boobs were hurting and I felt really tired and a bit nauseous this morning I thought on the off chance I'd do a test when I got home from work as I had one left....this was the result....pic is my avatar as don't know how else to put a picture on here....what do you think?? Pregnant or not? Please help me try and suss this out....xxx thanks girls xxx

ohh annamarie I wish I could help here even though I see the line, I am not a fan of blue test lines because of them being famous as evap lines, I really hope for you it's a positive and will keep my fx for you

thanks so much, I really hope it is too, it did come up within 2 minutes the line and I didn't do the test until 5pm this eve so I will try with FMU tomorrow and with a pink test and re submit a new pic! FX'd xxx:flower:

Annamarie-GL!!! I have everything crossed for you! Ihope the next one is darker!
I am lucky since we are on a farm I dont have to do the 9-5 thing....saying that-sometimes its 5-10 hehehe. we will be busy with cows calving and ewes lambing then but I have family all around so theyre great to help if Ineed it.
Just remember babies do come early sometimes!!!!

annmarie looks like a positive test to me! I hope when you do another test you'll have the confirmation you want. :thumbup:
Let us know how you get on and hopefully you'll be joining us all on the journey again. :happydance:

Can't wait for my 20 week scan now....it seems so far away but I know time will fly by. I really don't care if baby is a boy or girl I just want to know it's growing well etc.

I had my down syndrome test results back last week, after a nerve wracking wait we got a 1 in 30,000 risk which is brilliant news. I wish I'd not had the bloody test done in the end because it's just another thing to worry about and there is no way personally I would have terminated the pregnancy at this stage..not after feeling baby move, hearing the heartbeat and seeing it on the scan, so I was relieved to get the good news and not have to face that trauma.

Does anyone else think sometimes they do too many tests these days which just make you worry about what could happen instead of just enjoying being pregnant?

Hello all,

I'm new to the site and new to being pregnant again.

I mc'd December 09 at 12 weeks, and now i'm feeling pretty scared. Part of me is desperate to be excited but I'm trying to keep everything in check as it is so early still.

Hi Ms Cobear,

How many weeks pregnant are you now?

I know what you mean, I found it hard to stop myself from getting too excited especially when that 12 week scan seems so far away.
I'm 18 weeks now and still worried something could go wrong and I almost feel like it's all a dream sometimes but try not to spend all your time pregnant worrying about what might happen.
Try and think positively and enjoy your little bean whilst you have them...soon your bean will be a beautiful baby in your arms.

We're here for support/ questions if you have them. :hugs:

xxx

anna marie, haven't heard back from you did you do another test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->