Looking for a TTC Buddy...

Well ladies I had a dip in my temps today. Normal post o temps for me are from 98.2 to 98.6 but today it was 97.3. AF should be here monday or tuesday then I'm ready to start trying again next ccle. I needed this month break! I feel so much better and alot less stressed!! :happydance:

I don't temp Alyssa so this may be a silly question: it wouldn't be an implantation dip?

It could be an implantation dip. Especially since my temp went up again this morning to 97.9. I'm hoping its implantatiin dip but I'm trying not to get my hopes up:winkwink:

Ok well I'll get my hopes up for you instead:thumbup:
As far as I'm concerned: only boob pain is from that flippin wasp sting I got on thurs. I did have a couple of major blood sugar lows the last couple of days but I could just be not eating either enough or not the right things andi have been crazy busy at work.
I do have a question re CM - what kind of CM is usual about a wk before your af (O was over a week a ago)? I'm still getting used to my cycles! I thought I should just get cm round O but the last 3 or 4 days I've noticed like a creamy or sometimes gungy (tmi sorry!) on my underwear or tp. Does anyone else get this? I can't even remember what my cycles used to be, soooo frustrating to not even know your own body :growlmad:

Well ladies I had a dip in my temps today. Normal post o temps for me are from 98.2 to 98.6 but today it was 97.3. AF should be here monday or tuesday then I'm ready to start trying again next ccle. I needed this month break! I feel so much better and alot less stressed!! :happydance:

How odd - I thought it was supposed to dip the day before...
It could be implatation dip normally 7 to 12 days after O

https://arabiaenglish.babycenter.com/...us-looks-like/
thought you guys might want to see the cm site a friend showed me.

Hope you guys are doing ok.
Alyssa - no AF yet?

Thanks DHime! I'm good, was away this wknd at a wedding, kinda took my mind off of ttc (apart from all the babies there!). Very crampy and hugely (perhaps unreasonably!) moody at min, think it's pms related:growlmad: would love to think otherwise though. How's things with u?

Well yesterday I was having some very light spotting which never happens. Then this morning I woke up and AF showed up 2 days early! But like I said before, I needed this month break so onto next cycle it is!! How is everyone doing?

Hey ladies!

AquaP - I am doing ok. Been sick since Sat. I hate colds. Temps gone down today so I expect AF soon. (being on CD 27 doesn't hurt either) I was actually begining to get excited when my temps went up but when sick, who can trust it. No symptoms other than cramps. feels different than before so I am not sure if I am just paying more attention or what.

Alyssa - Sorry the witch got you. Go have a glass of wine to celebrate the start of a new cycle. It takes the negativity out of it. I have some wine and a nice hot bath for an hour soak as soon as aunt flow stops.

Alyssa, sorry she came, I'm with DHime: a glass of wine (or two) sounds like an excellent plan:thumbup:

DHime, that's too bad you've not been well:hugs: do you think your def out though?

I'm chugging along much the same. AF due to tomorrow, have had (really) sore boobs and cramps all week which I'm now thinking have just been severe PMS - though the only witch that's been here so far has been my good self:blush: poor OH! Have had a lot of CM but I THINK it briefly had a browner tinge this evening so it's not looking good:nope: looks like we might all be on the vino this weekend!

not so sure I am out anymore
I got home and this HPT is just daring me. I got a very very very faint line. I you click on my profile you should see it.
sorry it blurry. omg I am not gonna sleep tonight!

Confirmed by a digi test.
I am prego!
I suddenly want a drink....

Congratulations!!!!!!! Sooooo pleased for you m'dear!!!!!!! How many weeks does that make you?

No AF yet...sigh. Raging headache and really warm so I think it must be en route and I don't think I have been off BCP long enough to say that I am late yet (also there are still 8 1/2 more hrs of today to go!) this may just be a longer cycle. Also CM had a teeny bit of light brown in it at one point yesterday evening.

Congrats DHime!! That's fantastic news!! :) :) H&H 9 months to you!

My cycles have been so weird since getting off BC. I was sitting at 28-29 days for a few months and now all of a sudden, for the past two months, I've been at 25-26 days. I don't know which it's going to be this month. I'm assuming that it will be a shorter cycle, but I wish it was going to be longer because DH is out of town until CD13, which means I might miss ov if it's going to be a 26 day cycle again. I'm probably going to be crossing my fingers like crazy that the egg will still be catchable this month, but I'm okay with having to wait another cycle. After that, I don't know how patient I can be...

Thanks Girls!
I would say about 10 days given I had a very distictive implantation dip. So it happened on the 5th.
I hope you guys get some of that luck I was holding!
:dust:
:dust:

Yes, please do pass over some of that luck. I need it. Especially this month. :)

Congratulations Dhime!! Delighted for you :) I would say you are over the moon! I hope it all goes well for you :) xxx

Congratulations Dhime!! Delighted for you :) I would say you are over the moon! I hope it all goes well for you :) xxx

Thanks!
We really didn't think it would happen this fast. I mean, at nearly 35 this was supposed to take a while. It wasn't till i smelled potato chips that someone ate 30 min prior to comming into contact with me. and he was 10 feet away. :shrug:
I said holy crap so many times in a row that I realized it's a total oxymoron. Crap isn't holy, it's crappy. :haha:

Did you get to your doc yet for a due date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->