Looking for advice

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
Hello,

I've just got 2 faint + today a day before my period is due but I've been getting period like cramps as though af is going to rear her ugly head any minute. Have any of you lovely ladies who are pregnant had this? It's been 4 years since I had my daughter and I can't remember the first few weeks of that pregnancy

Yes, completely normal to have af type cramps !!!! Try not to worry hun!!! :)

I've already had my daughter, but I remember with her I didn't know I was pregnant (wasn't trying) and kept putting in tampons bc I was sure AF was going to arrive any moment bc I was cramping so bad and it felt just like AF was about to show. Because of the cramping I didn't bother testing until I started getting morning sickness. GL

Oh well that's good I remember bleeding with my first and not finding out I was pregnant till 11'weeks as I wasn't tying but me and OH have been trying for 2 months now and I've forgotten what it was like in early pregnancy because I never took notice when I was having my daughter

Dealing with that as we speak. There were worse yesterday though. Very slight today. More like pressure or stretching today. Had the same with dd but I recall them starting much later

Yup me too. They started to ease now. But like 3 days before AF was due I started getting them and starting wearing pads.

Aww good at least I know I'm not the only one, well my period is due today and I'm still not getting too excited just in case. I've had my two very faint BFPs but im going to wait until Sunday morning and do another one just to be sure. Last month I was adamant I was pregnant and I wasn't and I cried when my period started... Poor OH must have thought I was bonkers. Thank you ladies for helping me put mind to rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->