Looking for advice...

DG1984

Mommy to Noah
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My husband and I have only been TTC for a few months. This month my period came 5 days late, but it only lasted for 3 days when normally it lasts for 6. Since my "period" ended, I have been experiencing symptoms, including nausea, metallic taste in my mouth and some light spotting, and some mucusy clear discharge. We have a dr's appointment on tuesday, so hopefully we can get some answers then, but does anyone think I could still be pregnant even though I had a period, even though it was much shorter than normal? My sister, whose had 5 kids, thinks i'm pregnant, and now even my husband thinks I am. Any ideas on what is going on?? I hate having to wait another few days to find out....

Thanks in advance :)

Also I am very damp, and my period only ended 7 days ago. So many things are going on I just get more and more confused. I'm afraid I'm just getting my hopes up...

dont want to read and run- but fingers x 4 u!!!

How much blood was present??? Could be ib?some women bleed even though they are pregnant... Have you taken an hpt?

What I thought was my period was heavy for 1.5 days...but it did not appear to be regular period blood (or maybe it's just me not wanting it to be?) but it was very mucusy and 3 days before that I had brown spotting. Is this normal?

that does sound odd... do you know if and when you ovulated this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->