Looking for an outstanding obstetrician in Toronto/GTA

May112

Reaction score
Any Torontonians here? I'm 7 weeks and my Dr told me to find an obstetrician. I'd like the best of the best. I've had two previous chemicals. I have one ovary, and one small fibroid still present, and just want the best possible care. Can anyone refer someone? Thanks!

I can tell you not to go to any of the ones in the Rouge Valley Health System. I've had three including their head of obstetrics and they were all just horrible. The doctor that delivered my son that I had never seen before at Centenary Hospital punctured this throat with the aspirator which caused a longer than necessary hospital stay.
I now to go the high risk clinic at Mount Sinai and they are amazing.

Omg! So terrible! I hope everything is ok now! Funny, the receptionist recommended that place, I did my research and didn't hear the best of things, especially since there was a supposed avoidable death in 2009. Smh. Thx for your feedback. I was looking into mount Sinai but it's just really far from home. Most ppl Say all hospitals are similar and to just go somewhere close to home with a good doctor, but with something as precious as this....I don't know. I find it hard finding a "good doctor" too. I have no one to ask other than this community.

Mt Sinai is pretty far for me as well but I was there for my last pregnancy and the doctors/nursing staff are amazing. If you are in the east end I have heard that Scarborough General has wonderful doctors.

Ive heard only the best about Mt. Sinai. Try them!

Good luck!!! :hugs:

I would recommend Dr. Soliman. He has 5 different clinics and he is absolutely AMAZING!!! I travelled from Brantford to Burlington to see him (but he has clinics in Mississauga, Brampton and two other places). Newlife Fertility is his clinic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->