Looking for buddies on here

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
hey,
Been on here few days now and im looking for some buddies to talk too and share our journey with :happydance: im due my AF on thursday but hoping for a BFP! anyways, ive posted a few times now but got no buddies. Feel free to add me :happydance: Good luck to you all xox

thank you :) no symptoms tho yet ;/ and u2 i see you have been trying about the same time i have :)

:hi: foxykins and welcome! How long have you been TTC?
FXed and hoping you get your BFP soon.

HI Foxy and welcome.
Stick around and chat on a few threads and see who you get on with, who gives advice you want to listen to and who makes you laugh. Then I´m sure you will pick up buddies on the way, and they will be the right people for you. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP real soon!

I've added you i have a journal too so feel free to come and say hi :hugs:

thank you ladies and ive only been trying for 2 months now but we have had 12 years of unprotected sex and no reason as to why i didnt get pregnant. the docs says there a difference between it and that i had to actuallly try rather than leave it up to nature :happydance:

Natsby is right! There are a lot of awesome women on here so I'm sure it will take no time to find someone you get on with :happydance: For every tear shed on this forum there's a laugh not too far behind. I personally am thrilled I found this place so early in my journey! There's tons of excellent advice and lots of genuine support...it's truly a great place to be :hugs:

Good luck. I'm just finishing my period otherwise I would be your buddy :)

hey,
Been on here few days now and im looking for some buddies to talk too and share our journey with :happydance: im due my AF on thursday but hoping for a BFP! anyways, ive posted a few times now but got no buddies. Feel free to add me :happydance: Good luck to you all xox

hi hun, im due af on fri, but also hopeing for bfp, although im not going to hold my breath xxxx:hugs:

Good luck. I'm just finishing my period otherwise I would be your buddy :)

i love the fact that this is such a normal sentence on this site! made me smile

I'm due on Saturday, had cramping all week which has disappeared now. Just a waiting game :wacko:

good luck all :dust::dust:

hi ladies, im new to the site too. seems like a few of us are just a few days ahead/behind in our cycles. would love to buddy up. i saw a thread on soy isoflavones and I am really considering trying this. if i decide to do it, i will start today being that im on cd3 already. good luck and baby dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->