Looking For Buddies

tankel

Super Mama
Reaction score
I'm TTC #2. We have been not very seriously trying for 3 months now, but this cycle the DH and I are going all out. Starting OPKS tomorrow and expect to O around the 25th.

Hoping to make some new friends on here. :flower:

Anyone is welcome.

Sure! I'm ttc #1.. no clue when I'm going to start ovulating again bc I've only been nearly 4 weeks off depo. Hopefully soon I become fertile again :) Best of luck x

We just started thinking about TTC #2. We are being casual because I'm nervous about it!

This was our first month having unprotected. I think it was 5 days before O- not expecting to get pregnant. We may try closer to ovulation next month. We are trying to sway girl and using the timing method (I know, might just be a myth 🙄)

I'm ttc #2 , first month trying also first month off bc. Not expecting to get a bfp this month. We tried unprotected for 4 days before calender says I would ovulate, but bc could have messed up ovulation

:hi: everyone.

Iwantbabydust: Are you tracking O in any way or just waiting for AF?

Starlight32: I don't know anything about timing for gender. I'm also hoping for a girl. I already have a DD, and boys scare me.

TJF24: When is AF due for you? Are you going to test early?

Tankle, I have a daughter and would love another girl.

TGF, I got pregnant with my daughter the month that I stopped birth control!

Im ttc4 its driving me mad as my temps are all over the place as im up and down this past week with the baby whose been sick and teething. Had big rise this morning but means nothing really. Im 5dpo now and feeling out

Tankel: af is due on oct 31st. Trying to wait to test until the 28th or 29th

We are also hoping for a girl this time around. Already have a son. I was not ttc with him though so this is all new to me

Hey, can I join in? I'm 9DPO but being cycle 7 and over 35 I'm trying not to get too excited yet. Temps have been consistently increasing though. *Fingers crossed*

Wow I love all the girl love in here :haha:

napamermaid: Still so early, and temps don't mean anything if you haven't been sleeping properly.

TJF24: I'm crap at waiting to test. I'm always testing at 6 dpo :rofl:

JLObytheBeach: sounds promising. When will you :test:?

I received a positive OPK today so its officially a go around here.

Anyone else getting cold feet about #2? I freaked last night and thought wow what am I doing! We only BD 5 days before ovulation so chances are very slim...

I go through phases. 1 is hard, I'm imagining 2. Yikes!

Hi girls we are about to ttc#6 this will be our last. We just decided today and I might be a little late in the month for it, but I conceived my son at this time in the month. My other kids are 11, 6, 4, 3 and baby turned one just the other day. 4 girls and 1 boy xx

Feel like I'm never out of these forums haha. But I just love babies and children. I can't get enough.

I go through phases. 1 is hard, I'm imagining 2. Yikes!

Don't be worrying. They eat, bath and sleep at the same times it's easier than you think. I have 5 and 4 are really close in age but they all have the same routine 💖

I am TTC #1 and always looking for buddies. Hubby and I started trying right after our wedding in early May. We got pregnant in June and sadly miscarried in July (with a d&c in August...awful). We got the green light to try again in September so this is our second official cycle trying since the MC, 4th cycle overall if you count the two it took to get pregnant before.

I am currently 5dpo and felt some stabby/sharp pains yesterday and again this morning. Lower left pelvis just below the hairline (if that makes sense?). Trying not to symptom spot and rather just record what I feel and I definitely felt those! They felt not like AF cramps but also not like O pains...more similar to O pain but not the right spot.

Baby dust to all!

I'm very nervous. I'm use to giving all my attention to my daughter, I worry about another child will affect her!

I am TTC #1 and always looking for buddies. Hubby and I started trying right after our wedding in early May. We got pregnant in June and sadly miscarried in July (with a d&c in August...awful). We got the green light to try again in September so this is our second official cycle trying since the MC, 4th cycle overall if you count the two it took to get pregnant before.

I am currently 5dpo and felt some stabby/sharp pains yesterday and again this morning. Lower left pelvis just below the hairline (if that makes sense?). Trying not to symptom spot and rather just record what I feel and I definitely felt those! They felt not like AF cramps but also not like O pains...more similar to O pain but not the right spot.

Baby dust to all!

I had very sharp pains the month I conceived my daughter.

starlight thank you for sharing your experience! I hope it means we've conceived but it would be early for implantation. I know everyone is different. We'll see!

Do you have siblings? I think it's probably normal for parents to worry but I have two siblings and I think the benefit of a sibling relationship will outweigh the initial fear of having two kids to spread your attention to. They will have a relationship with each other that is very special. Of course there will be some adjusting and jealousy but I think that's temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->